Events and Festivals in Florence
There are a number of festivals in Florence.
- Festa del Grillo is a cricket festival held in late April or early May in honour of cricketers.
- Rificolona is celebrated in the first week of September – expect children in their Sunday best, carrying paper mache lanterns along the streets. Some believe this festival celebrates Florence’s entrance into Siena, you can go for booking some seasonal Florence tours.
- Scoppio del Carro celebrates the Holy Fire that was kindled using stone chippings from the Holy Sepulchre and then the whole town. The festival occurs on Easter Sunday.
Trip plans for Florence
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Florence
Florence Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Florence
Save 6%Florence Super Saver: Best of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery1573 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Combine two best-selling Florence tours at a discounted price, and enjoy a day of art and sightseeing in the city! This small...
Save 8%Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour6797 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
Famous for a wealth of art, history, striking landscapes and outstanding produce, Tuscany really does have the best of all wo...
Save 8%Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills and Italian Cuisine741 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Drive your own stylish vintage Vespa through Tuscany, just as the locals do, on this 4-hour small-group tour from Florence! F...
Save 17%Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport from Florence716 Reviews
Duration: 13 Hrs
Spend an unforgettable day discovering the breathtaking Cinque Terre region on this must-do tour from Florence, with transpor...
- Events & Festivals in Fiesole
- Events & Festivals in Prato
- Events & Festivals in San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Events & Festivals in Castelfiorentino
- Events & Festivals in Scarperia E San Piero
- Events & Festivals in Certaldo