Leonardo Da Vinci Museum120 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via dei Servi, 66/68R, 50122 Firenze, Italy, Florence Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-055282966
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Leonardo da Vinci Museum, located in Vinci, is a treat for locals and travelers alike. This museum is known for housing a vast collection of machines and models. This collection is presented in such a way that its precise references to Leonardo’s sketches as well as handwritten notes can be seen easily. You will also get to see digital animations and interactive applications to support the exhibits. Keep in mind that the collection of Leonardo da Vinci Museum is spread over three different locations, namely the Palazzina Uzielli, the Castello dei Conti Guidi, and Villa il Ferrale.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Florence before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Florence and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Address: Via dei Servi, 66/68R, 50122 Firenze, Italy, Florence
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Contact Number: +39-055282966
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.49% of people who visit Florence include Leonardo Da Vinci Museum in their plan
33.33% of people start their Leonardo Da Vinci Museum visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
66.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
People normally club together Medici Chapels Apart and Statue Of David (replica) while planning their visit to Leonardo Da Vinci Museum.
People also prefer to start their day with Leonardo Da Vinci Museum.