Museo NovecentoCurrently Open
- Address: Piazza Santa Maria Novella, 10, Firenze, Italy, Florence Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-55286132
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Museums, Family And Kids, Sculpture
In 1966, Florence suffered a massive flood, tragically losing a vast collection of 20th century art. This museum was found, then, to make sure that Italian contemporary art had a home. Housed in a repurposed hospital, the museum’s 15 exhibition spaces contain about 300 spectacular works, all which meditate on the 20th century. These works include paintings, sculpture, pictures, videos and installation. One of the most significant collections are hundreds of paintings and sculptures in the Alberto Della Ragione Collection.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Novecento
- For EUR 5, you can purchase multimedia guides in preferred languages.
- EUR 4 for reduced categories.
- Free for under 18.
- Temporary exhibitions: EUR 4
How to Reach Museo Novecento
- Bus C2 stop Canacci
- Bus C1, C2, 6, 11, 22 stop Unita' Italiana - Farmacia Della Stazion
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Florence before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Florence and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museo Novecento Address: Piazza Santa Maria Novella, 10, Firenze, Italy, Florence
- Museo Novecento Contact Number: +39-55286132
- Museo Novecento Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Museo Novecento Price: 9 EUR
- Time required to visit Museo Novecento: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.4% of people who visit Florence include Museo Novecento in their plan
95% of people start their Museo Novecento visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museo Novecento
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Museo Novecento
People normally club together Church Of Santa Felicita and Spedale Degli Innocenti while planning their visit to Museo Novecento.