Palazzo Strozzi1050 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza degli Strozzi, 50123 Firenze, Italy, Florence
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-552645155
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Filippo Strozzi the Elder, hoping to have and show off a palace that was greater than any that belonged to the Medicis, commissioned this palace to be built. Ironicallly, he died long before it was completed, and the palace was confiscated by the Medicis for thirty years before beng returned to the Strozzi family. Unlike most other palaces in Florence, this one is a free standing structure. Today, it’s a popular site for temporary exhibitions of fine art, and the venue for the occasional performance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Palazzo Strozzi
- EUR 8.50 for over 65, young people aged 26 and under, groups of at least 10 people.
- Free for Children up to 5 years of age, disabled visitors and their carers.
- EUR 20 for family ticket.
How to Reach Palazzo Strozzi
- Bus 6 and 11;stop- Vecchietti
- Bus C2; stop- Repubblica
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Florence before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Florence and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.85% of people who visit Florence include Palazzo Strozzi in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
32% of people start their Palazzo Strozzi visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Palazzo Strozzi
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Palazzo Strozzi