Santo Spirito Church And PiazzaCurrently Open
- Address: Piazza Santo Spirito, 30, 50125 Firenze, Italy, Florence Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-055210030
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
There was a Augustinian priory in the 14th century, which burned down in a fire. Over multiple architects and a few centuries, this magnificent Renaissance church bloomed in its place. The highlights are:
- 40 side chapels with stunning frescoes
- A Baroque baldachin with polychrome marbles
- Pentecost Glass window
- A 15th century bell tower
- The sacristy by Giuliano da Sangallo
- Michelagelo’s wooden cruxifix
Right outside the church is the city’s most chilled out Plaza, with cafes and bars teaming with students, artists, bums, and the occasional drug peddler.
How to Reach Santo Spirito Church And Piazza
- Buses C3 and D on Santo Spirito
- Buses 11 and 36 on Frescobaldi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Florence before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Florence and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Santo Spirito Church And Piazza Address: Piazza Santo Spirito, 30, 50125 Firenze, Italy, Florence
- Santo Spirito Church And Piazza Contact Number: +39-055210030
- Santo Spirito Church And Piazza Timing: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Time required to visit Santo Spirito Church And Piazza: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.28% of people who visit Florence include Santo Spirito Church And Piazza in their plan
95% of people start their Santo Spirito Church And Piazza visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Santo Spirito Church And Piazza
66.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Santo Spirito Church And Piazza
People normally also visit Museo Salvatore Ferragamo while planning their trip to Santo Spirito Church And Piazza.