Scarpelli Mosaici663 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Ricasoli 59/r 50122 Florence, Italy Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-055212587
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
Few people know of or appreciate this craft, but it’s beautiful, and painstakingly hard – the dure, or puzzle-like marble mosaics. It’s a dying art, but the folks at this place work hard at trying to keep it alive. There’s an entirely art gallery here filled with examples, each one of them exquisite to look upon: roses, necklaces, brooches, wall hangings, interior décor, jewel cases and so on. If you visit and ask, Catia, craftsman Renzo’s daughter, will be sure to give you a lovely tour of the facility, and of the crafting process.
And that’s not all they do; since there are few who practice the craft, fewer still are those who can restore damaged, old masterpieces. So these guys do.
Entrance Ticket Details For Scarpelli Mosaici
- Recommended time of arrival between 11:00 am to 02:00 pm.
How to Reach Scarpelli Mosaici
- Bus 14, 23, c1 at Pucci
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Florence before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Florence and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Scarpelli Mosaici Address: Via Ricasoli 59/r 50122 Florence, Italy
- Scarpelli Mosaici Contact Number: +39-055212587
- Scarpelli Mosaici Timing: 09:30 am - 06:30 pm
- Best time to visit Scarpelli Mosaici(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Scarpelli Mosaici: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.74% of people who visit Florence include Scarpelli Mosaici in their plan
50% of people start their Scarpelli Mosaici visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Scarpelli Mosaici
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Scarpelli Mosaici
People normally club together Via De Tornabuoni And Ponte Santa Trinita and Villa Medicea La Petraia while planning their visit to Scarpelli Mosaici.