St. Florence Complex469 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza di San Firenze, 3, 50122, Florence, Italy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Landmark, Family And Kids
Back in the day, the lovely Baroque buildings here all used to be part of the same religious complex dedicated to St. Fiorenzo. Today, they mostly comprise of law offices and the city courts, so you can’t exactly traipse around like a tourist. Still it’s worth walking by, and you can still visit the magnificent church of San Filippo Neri. It’s Baroque interior has some fantastic 18th and 19th century art work. These include statues of Purity and Charity at the presbytery, sculptures, frescoes, and reliefs. The coffered ceiling is painted with the Glory of St. Phillip Blacks.
How to Reach St. Florence Complex
- Bus C2: Stop Condotta
- Buses C1 and C2: Stop Ghibellina - Baiana Viaggi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Florence before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Florence and book an accommodation of your choice.
- St. Florence Complex Address: Piazza di San Firenze, 3, 50122, Florence, Italy
- St. Florence Complex Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit St. Florence Complex: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.9% of people who visit Florence include St. Florence Complex in their plan
01 AM - 02 AM
31.25% of people start their St. Florence Complex visit around 01 AM - 02 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St. Florence Complex
93.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Florence Complex
People normally club together Sant'ambrogio Church And Food Market and Villa Gamberaia And Gardens while planning their visit to St. Florence Complex.