St. Mark's English Church22 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Maggio, 16, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy, 50125, Florence Map
- Phone: +39-055294764
- Tags: Church, Community And Government, Religious, Churches
St Mark’s Anglican Church is one of the lesser-known points of interest in Florence. It holds a significant place in local history as it has been open to the public since the 1880s. Be it with its regular services of worship or with different events, St Mark’s Anglican Church attracts many visitors throughout the year. Decorated in with vivid colors and known for its jewel-like interior, this place is known for its beautiful Renaissance Revival architecture. Consider stopping by St Mark’s Anglican Church for some time when you are in the neighborhood.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Florence before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Florence and book an accommodation of your choice.
- St. Mark's English Church Address: Via Maggio, 16, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy, 50125, Florence
- St. Mark's English Church Contact Number: +39-055294764
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.09% of people who visit Florence include St. Mark's English Church in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
75% of people start their St. Mark's English Church visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St. Mark's English Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Mark's English Church
People normally club together Pitti Palace and Via Di Santo Spirito while planning their visit to St. Mark's English Church.