Are you looking for what to do in Florence?
THINGS TO DO IN FLORENCE
The Uffizi is the most famous museum in Florence and other sites that are worth noting are the Duomo (Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore) – the city’s gorgeous cathedral and the Boboli Gardens behind Pitti Palace which has gorgeous sculptures and stunning views of the city.
- Florence Cathedral: Florence Cathedral is a Scenic cathedral in the destination and is known well among tourists and travellers for its charming interiors and architecture
- Uffizi Gallery: The “Galleria degl Uffizi” is one of the most famed museums in the world. The destination has a lot of artwork and paintings whose majority mainly belongs from the Renaissance period.
- Palazzo Vecchio:Palazzo Vecchio is a unique and pretty town hall in Florence and overlooks the picturesque Piazza della Signoria.
- Ponte Vecchio:Ponte Vecchio is a distinctive Medieval stone closed-spandrel segmental arch bridge over the Arno River. The arch is beautiful and makes a good spot for taking photographs.
- Basilica of Santa Croce, Florence: Basilica of Santa Croce is the principal Franciscan church in Florence and a minor basilica of the Roman Catholic Church which has made it a hot tourist destination.
- Piazza della Signoria:Piazza della Signoria is an L-shaped square in front of the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence and is famous among tourists for its elegance
- Piazzale Michelangelo:Piazzale Michelangelo is an elegant square and offers a panaromic view of the city of Florence.
- David:The statue represents the Biblical hero David who is a favored subject when it comes to the art in Florence
- Palazzo Pitti:The Pitti Palace was formerly the residence of the grand-dukes of Tuscany and later became the King. Visit the destination and relive history in a pioneering way.
- Bargello:The National Museum has its setting in one of the oldest buildings in Florence and was made in the year 1255
- Boboli Gardens:Boboli Gardens are of the most well maintained and charming gardens in the region and are known for their great flora and fauna.
- Florence Baptistery:Florence Baptistery is a religious building in Florence and is well known for its charming architecture and serene setting.
- Loggia dei Lanzi:Loggia dei Lanzi is also known as Loggia della Signoria and is a Stunning building on the corner of the Piazza della Signoria. Visit the building and indulge in great architecture and style.
- Piazza del Duomo, Florence:Piazza del Duomo is a central square located in the Historic center of the city. The destination offers great sights of architecture and creative craftsmanship
- Basilica di San Lorenzo, Firenze: Basilica di San Lorenzo is one of the largest and most magnificent churches in the city of Florence. The whole look of the destination is one that you should not miss out on.
Nightlife: There is a thriving nightlife in Florence. Try La Cite, Enoteca Le volpi e l'Uva, Bebop, Irish Pub, Ambrosia and Rivoire if you like the more relaxed atmosphere of a bar. Central Park Club is a seasonal club open in late spring and summer in Florence, but worth trying. Cavalli Club and Tenax are upscale. Otherwise, Twice Club is recommended.
Below we have a list of things to do in Florence and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Florence getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Florence with confidence.