Uguccioni Palace229 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza della Signoria, 7, 50122 Firenze, Italy, Florence
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +39-3334765330
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
We know for whom the palace was built (Giovanni Uguccioni) but not who built it. Raphael, Michelangelo, Andrea Palladio, Bartolomeo Ammannati and Raffaello da Montelupo have all been cited on time or the other as it’s architect. It’s unique feature (for Florence at least) are the columns on its facade; Ionic columns on the first floor, and Corinthian on the second. A bust of Francesco I de' Medici looks down over the entrance of the palace. Today, the family that owns the palace has turned it into an apartment building of sorts, and preserved the building’s original historical feel. Go ahead and spend a night or two there. Your hostesses are Karen and Ernestina. See if they’ve been successful. At the very least, you know that the location is unbeatable.
Uguccioni Palace Travel Tips
- If you’re not staying, call the attraction ahead of time and ask if it will be appropriate to visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Uguccioni Palace
- The prices are mid-range.
Uguccioni Palace Hours
- While you can probably check in at anytime if you’re a guest, if you’re a tourist, don’t expect to be shown around in the middle of the night.
How to Reach Uguccioni Palace
- Bus C2: Stop Condotta
- Buses C1 and C2: Stop Ghibellina - Baiana Viaggi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Florence before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Florence and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.07% of people who visit Florence include Uguccioni Palace in their plan
95% of people start their Uguccioni Palace visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Uguccioni Palace
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Uguccioni Palace