Are you looking for what to do in Florianopolis?
THINGS TO SEE
- Cathedral Metropolitana: It is easily one of the most beautiful sights in the city. It is a great chance for you to stay connected with God while at a vacation.
- Municipal Market: This market on Largo da Alfandega was once the main spot for city market. Even though, it has not held on to its traditional role- it still has a lot of beautiful sights to offer to you.
- Lagoa da Conceicao: Situated at the center of the island, this is a beautiful lake.
- Velha Figueira: This tree located in Praca XV de Novembro is older than 100 years.
- Teatro Alvaro de Carvalho, Marechal Guilherme: This theater located in the center of the city is an example of 1870's local architecture.
- Hercilio Luz Bridge: This is mainly known to be the postcard symbol of the city. It was inaugurated in 1926 and has been eversince linking the island to the mainland.
THINGS TO SEE
- Visit the forts: Fortaleza de Nossa Senhora da Conceicao (1742), Fortaleza Santana (1761), Fortaleza Sao Jose da Ponta Grossa (1740), Fortaleza de Santo Antonio (1740). Built to be guarded against the Spanish, all of them have a different story to tell.
- Visit Beaches: There are 42 beaches around the city. Visit as many as you can.
- Trekking: Naufragados, Lagoa do Peri, Costa da Lagoa, Lagoinha do Leste.
- Paragliding: Lagoa da Conceicao, Barra da Lagoa.
- Scuba-Diving: Praia do Santinho, Praia dos Ingleses, Praia Mole
Below we have a list of things to do in Florianopolis and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Florianopolis getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Florianopolis with confidence.