Queens Botanical Garden29 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 43-50 Main St, Flushing, NY 11355, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7188863800
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
Within 39 acres of lush garden area, the Queens Botanical Garden features perennial gardens, rose beds, arboretum, and an art gallery, all of which are open to the public so that people can explore diverse culture while being close to plants. Check out the Farm & Compost Site that features a one-acre farm, pollinator habitat, and a compost bin display to show how organic waste can be turned into manure to enhance the fertility of the soil. You will see heirloom tomatoes, beans, kales, lettuce, turnips, and radishes grown here. Apart from the seasonal festivities like Arbor Fest and Harvest Fest & Pumpkin Patch, the Queens Botanical Garden is also a hot-spot for organizing weddings and corporate programs.
How to Reach Queens Botanical Garden
- Bus Q58 to stop - College PT Bl/Booth Memorial Av
- Buses Q20A, Q20B, Q44-SBS to stop - Main st/Elder Av
- Queens Botanical Garden Address: 43-50 Main St, Flushing, NY 11355, USA, United States
- Queens Botanical Garden Contact Number: +1-7188863800
- Queens Botanical Garden Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!