Porta Del Parco Nazionale Colline Metallifere7 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Strada Provinciale Gavorranese, 58023 Gavorrano GR, Italy Map
- Phone: +39-566844247
- Tags: Mine, Family And Kids
Porta Del Parco Nazionale Colline Metallifere is a metal extraction and processing site which was established in 2003. There are two mining areas preserved for the public viewing namely Rock Park or Parco Delle Rocce and Ravi Marchi. The Tunnel Museum set up within the 150-metre tunnel acts as an educational centre to enlighten the visitors about the usage of store explosives, the developmental stage of the mining operation and the support work. Through the representation of images, lights, and sounds, the museum seeks to make the experience vivid. The tunnel will lead you to the San Rocco Church, Rock Theatre, and the Teatro dele Rocce. The restored surface facilities of the archaeological site of Ravi Marchi are also notable features of Porta Del Parco Nazionale Colline Metallifere.
How to Reach Porta Del Parco Nazionale Colline Metallifere
- Buses 3/G, 31/F/29, 31F etc to stop - Gavorrano Carabinieri
- Porta Del Parco Nazionale Colline Metallifere Address: Strada Provinciale Gavorranese, 58023 Gavorrano GR, Italy
- Porta Del Parco Nazionale Colline Metallifere Contact Number: +39-566844247
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!