Kit's Coty House103 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Chatham Rd, Blue Bell Hill, Aylesford ME20 7EZ, UK, Fordwich, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-3703331181
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Monument, Family And Kids
If you are planning a trip through Kent, a diversion through Blue Bell Hill to explore Kit’s Coty House is highly recommended. A relic from 4000 BCE, Kit’s Coty House has become a historical landmark in the area. Located in the middle of lush fields, Kit’s Coty House is a stone structure which appears like a barn and you can explore the construct and its chambers at leisure. Kit’s Coty is also a burial site for the Saxon Wars, which adds to its historical significance, making it an ideal attraction to explore if you are keen on learning about the lore of Kent.
- Kit's Coty House Address: Chatham Rd, Blue Bell Hill, Aylesford ME20 7EZ, UK, Fordwich, United Kingdom
- Kit's Coty House Contact Number: +44-3703331181
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!