About Country Inn, Fort Bragg
Overview of Country Inn
Check out detailed information of Country Inn which resides in the Fort Bragg. Although listed here, Country Inn is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Fort Bragg.
More about Fort Bragg
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Fort Bragg trip planner.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Fort Bragg like Surf Motel And Gardens, Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn, Mendocino Hotel & Garden and Coast Inn And Spa.
Choose from variety of exclusive Fort Bragg vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Fort Bragg and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
Getting around Country Inn, Fort Bragg
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 2 minutes, covering a distance of 1.06 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 7.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 1.01 Kilometre and it will take around 12 minutes.
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 0.41 Kilometre, costing around USD 1. The duration of the trip is 1 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 0.41 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 5 minutes.
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 10.94 Kilometre costing USD 35 and the duration of the trip will be 10 minutes.Car
It is recommended to take Car which will cost you roughly USD 1, taking around 10 minutes. The distance between the two points is 10.94 Kilometre.
Share your experience - Rate Country Inn, Fort Bragg
I had a great experience at Country Inn! I loved Riley the very friendly Corgi. It was truly blissful to make music in the guest area where wine & cookies are served. I went for multiple walks to glass beach because of how close the location is to this landmark of Fort Bragg. Even 3 minutes the other direction towards main street and you are in their downtown with many amazing art stores and the world famous Triangle Tattoo & Museum. If you need to getaway from the city or want to know the meaning of happiness, then I suggest spending a weekend here at the Country Inn. :)
I just booked a stay, messed up the reservation, called, and had the EASIEST time fixing it. It took me 30 seconds no problems! I am so so so happy!!!
Lovely, cosy english-style design. The chicken, dog and homemade cookies add a domestic atmosphere.
Amazing! My wife and I are currently on our honeymoon and we decided to stay here for a night. This is the nicest place we have stayed at, topping Embassy Suites and Best Western by far. Beautiful decor, clean and well kept. Very comfortable beds/sheets/pillows, and the breakfast was phenomenal. The staff is so friendly and does a great job, constantly available for anything you may need but not looming over you. This is the nicest place I have ever stayed, and I have pretty high standards.. 10/10, I hope we can come back here again someday.
The host is super nice and welcoming! The house is clean, spacious and comfortable. Our room had a fireplace and a convenient parking lot access door. There are several restaurants within walking distance, also glass beach is within walking distance, and breakfast is delicious and homemade using eggs provided by the chickens raised on site. All around a pleasant experience and would highly recommend.
- Other Attractions
- Hershey Park
- Hershey's Chocolate World
- The Hershey Story Museum
- Hershey Gardens
- ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park
- Antique Automobile Club Of America Museum
- Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Hershey Trolley Works
- Troegs Brewing Company
- Hershey Theatre
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hershey Park
- Budget Hotels Near Hershey's Chocolate World
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Hershey Story Museum
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hershey Gardens
- Hotels Near ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Antique Automobile Club Of America Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Budget Hotels Near Hershey Trolley Works
- Cheap Hotels Near Troegs Brewing Company
- Cheap Hotels Near Hershey Theatre
- City Tripplans
- 44 Day Trip to United States from Chicago
- 4 Day Trip to San Francisco, Santa Rosa, Fort Bragg, Marshall from San Jose
- 7 Day Trip to Crescent City, Fort Bragg, Gearhart from Elk Grove
- 2 Day Trip to Fort Bragg from San Francisco
- 13 Day Trip to San Francisco from Auckland
- 9 Day Trip to Gualala, Sonoma, Fort Bragg from London
- 3 Day Trip to Fort Bragg from San Jose
- 29 Day Trip to United States from Pasadena
- 4 Day Trip to Fort Bragg from Reno
- 8 Day Trip to Seattle, Grand Canyon National Park from Aurora