Home Style Cafe
About Home Style Cafe, Fort Bragg
Overview of Home Style Cafe
As you traverse the city of Fort Bragg, you'll stumble upon Home Style Cafe. Home Style Cafe is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
More about Fort Bragg
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Fort Bragg trip planner.
You won't miss your home when in Fort Bragg, hotels in Fort Bragg like Hill House Inn, Emerald Dolphin Inn & Mini Golf and Ocean View Lodge offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Getting around Home Style Cafe, Fort Bragg
The most preferred mode of transport is Bus from Franklin & Walnut. The transit will take around 14 minutes, covering a distance of 5.14 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 1.Taxi
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 3.12 Kilometre costing USD 13 and the duration of the trip will be 4 minutes.Towncar
It is recommended to take Towncar which will cost you roughly USD 13, taking around 4 minutes. The distance between the two points is 3.12 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 37 minutes for a distance of 3.05 Kilometre.
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 13 Kilometre, costing around USD 40. The duration of the trip is 12 minutes.Car
Suggested transit method is Car. The distance between the points being 13 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 12 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 1.
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 7 minutes, covering a distance of 7.4 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 25.Public Transport : Bus - Taxi
Take a Bus taking you to CV Starr Aquatic Center. The journey will take around 4 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly USD 1. From CV Starr Aquatic Center you can move to Ricochet Ridge Ranch by taking the Taxi. The duration will be 7 minutes. The transit will cost you USD 24. The total distance is 8.57 Kilometre.Walk
You can reach Ricochet Ridge Ranch on foot. The distance is 8.26 Kilometre and it will take around 99 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Home Style Cafe, Fort Bragg
Stopped in Fort Bragg over night om our way home to Southern California, had breakfast here on our way out. Amazing food and FANTASTIC staff! Get the biscuit it is so good! Gravy is the best I have tasted!
The food and people are great! I loved the potatoes,they were browned the way I like! The biscuits were soft and moist. A lot of food couldn't eat it all
Good fresh food. Service is a little iffy....especially if busy. The homemade sausage was delicious, but caused heartburn for a whole day after eating it. The fruit was fresh and good.
Clean spacious seating. Prompt service and good portions. We had to take food home.
I gotta give this place a lot of credit. This is clearly a "locals" joint, but we were treated phenomenally well. They accidentally crossed our name off the waitlist and seated a party behind us. However, they fixed the problem so professionally that it made it a non-issue. Warm, friendly service and down-home country cookin'! What's not to love!
- Other Attractions
- Silver Dollar City
- Sight And Sound Theatres
- Titanic Museum
- Table Rock Lake And Dam
- Branson Landing
- College Of The Ozarks
- Hollywood Wax Museum
- The Butterfly Palace And Rainforest Adventure
- The Track Family Fun Parks
- Dick's Oldtime 5 And 10
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Silver Dollar City
- 5 Star Hotels Near Sight And Sound Theatres
- Cheap Hotels Near Titanic Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Table Rock Lake And Dam
- 5 Star Hotels Near Branson Landing
- Budget Hotels Near College Of The Ozarks
- Budget Hotels Near Hollywood Wax Museum
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Butterfly Palace And Rainforest Adventure
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Track Family Fun Parks
- 5 Star Hotels Near Dick's Oldtime 5 And 10
- City Tripplans
- 44 Day Trip to United States from Chicago
- 4 Day Trip to San Francisco, Santa Rosa, Fort Bragg, Marshall from San Jose
- 7 Day Trip to Crescent City, Fort Bragg, Gearhart from Elk Grove
- 2 Day Trip to Fort Bragg from San Francisco
- 13 Day Trip to San Francisco from Auckland
- 9 Day Trip to Gualala, Sonoma, Fort Bragg from London
- 3 Day Trip to Fort Bragg from San Jose
- 29 Day Trip to United States from Pasadena
- 4 Day Trip to Fort Bragg from Reno
- 8 Day Trip to Seattle, Grand Canyon National Park from Aurora