About Los Gallitos, Fort Bragg
Overview of Los Gallitos
Check out detailed information of Los Gallitos which resides in the Fort Bragg. On your trip to Fort Bragg, you can consider a quick visit to Los Gallitos. Use this comprehensive guide to plan your visit to Los Gallitos and you'll thank us later!
More about Fort Bragg
Use Fort Bragg trip planner to visit Los Gallitos and many others to your visit.
You won't miss your home when in Fort Bragg, hotels in Fort Bragg like Surf Motel And Gardens, Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn, Mendocino Hotel & Garden and Coast Inn And Spa offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
If you want to add the visit to Los Gallitos in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Fort Bragg vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Fort Bragg.
Getting around Los Gallitos, Fort Bragg
Suggested transit method is Bus from FootLighters. The distance between the points being 0.97 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 3 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 1.Taxi
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 3 minutes, covering a distance of 1.94 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 9.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 1.81 Kilometre and it will take around 22 minutes.
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 11.82 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 11 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 35.Car
The most preferred mode of transport is Car. The transit will take around 11 minutes, covering a distance of 11.82 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 1.
It is recommended to take Car which will cost you roughly USD 1, taking around 0 minutes. The distance between the two points is 0.37 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 4 minutes for a distance of 0.37 Kilometre.
Share your experience - Rate Los Gallitos, Fort Bragg
We went here being told it was the best Mexican on Nor Cal Coast. We left shrugging our shoulders saying it was average. We had the Wet Burrito and chips and guacamole. It was all not bad, it just wasn't 5 star worthy in our opinion. The one part that would be 5 star was our server, super friendly!
Have out of town guests from the Midwest staying at a vacation rental in Fort Bragg and we ordered your excellent delicious food tonight to go everyone enjoyed it terrific excellent food excellent price excellent service
I did not like the menudo at all it did not have a good típico taste the meat was so hard to chew, we also had a shrimp cocktail and it was not good it didn't really have tomatoes or onions or cilantro it was basically shrimp dump in water and it was suppose to be the large cocktail but it looked more like the small one... I think people go eat there is because there really is there no more choices.... supper price for what you get... I don't mind paying but it has to be good food!
As always wonderful authentic food. Warm friendly service.
Cozy, honest and authentic Mexican restaurant! Ingredients are fresh, staff is very friendly, food is amazing, portions are huge, prices are truly reasonable. What more can you ask for? The wet burrito is a speciality, the complementary salsa that comes with chips is simply awesome! We ordered for Quesadillas, Hot and spicy shrimp, Torta.. everything was finger licking good. The shrimp cocktail with modello beer looked amazing as well.
- Other Attractions
- Crash Boat Beach
- Verde Azul Sup And Eco Tours
- Las Cascadas Water Park
- Old Aguadilla Lighthouse Ruins
- El Parterre
- Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink
- Punta Borinquen Lighthouse
- Tinto Wine Shop
- The Beer Box
- West Paradise Water Sports
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Crash Boat Beach
- Cheap Hotels Near Verde Azul Sup And Eco Tours
- Cheap Hotels Near Las Cascadas Water Park
- Budget Hotels Near Old Aguadilla Lighthouse Ruins
- Budget Hotels Near El Parterre
- 5 Star Hotels Near Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Punta Borinquen Lighthouse
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Tinto Wine Shop
- Cheap Hotels Near The Beer Box
- Hotels Near West Paradise Water Sports
- City Tripplans
- 44 Day Trip to United States from Chicago
- 4 Day Trip to San Francisco, Santa Rosa, Fort Bragg, Marshall from San Jose
- 7 Day Trip to Crescent City, Fort Bragg, Gearhart from Elk Grove
- 2 Day Trip to Fort Bragg from San Francisco
- 13 Day Trip to San Francisco from Auckland
- 9 Day Trip to Gualala, Sonoma, Fort Bragg from London
- 3 Day Trip to Fort Bragg from San Jose
- 29 Day Trip to United States from Pasadena
- 4 Day Trip to Fort Bragg from Reno
- 8 Day Trip to Seattle, Grand Canyon National Park from Aurora