North Coast Brewing Company
About North Coast Brewing Company, Fort Bragg
The North Coast Brewing Company is a brewery and pub in Fort Bragg, California, USA.Wikipedia
Overview of North Coast Brewing Company
You are looking at travel information of North Coast Brewing Company in Fort Bragg. North Coast Brewing Company is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Fort Bragg.
More about Fort Bragg
Create a flawless plan, make use of Fort Bragg trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like Surf Motel And Gardens, Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn, Mendocino Hotel & Garden and Coast Inn And Spa will meet your requirement of where to stay in Fort Bragg.
Share your experience - Rate North Coast Brewing Company, Fort Bragg
Best place to taste all north coast beers has to offer. This place has bar and restaurants. We had Ruben which was decent n sandwich called local motion which was amazing. My fries were battered and fried which I felt was unnecessary.
We got there right when they opened on a Sunday and we were seated promptly with great service. By the time we left there was already a 45 minute wait for a table. The beer sampler placemats are very creative and make it easy to keep track of what you are trying. The food was very delicious but also a bit overpriced. The beer is definitely the reason to come here and there is a high likelihood that you have already tried one of their beers before if you live in California.
Does not live up to the hype. The hostess where we are staying strongly recommended this location, saying the food was excellent. We arrived for dinner around 7 pm. When we arrived we were told there would be a 30 minute wait, even though there were numerous empty tables. So after waiting a short amount of time we were seated and things went downhill from there. Of the 5 entries on the menu they were out of two of them. The waiter asked if we wanted bread after we had ordered and we said yes. Then we had to ask him for it again 15 minutes later. After asking for it, after being offered it, a bus boy comes by and gives both myself and my wife one piece of dried out bread. Typically when you go to a nice restaurant and they offer bread it's a little basket of it. Here after you ask three times you get a small crusty slice. When the meal arrived it was ok, not spectacular, and not worth the price for the amount. My wife had the fish and chips. She said the coleslaw was good. The fish was greasy. I had the chicken. The potatoes was better then the chicken. Overall this is not a place i would ever recommend, unless the McDonald's was closed. Then maybe, but probably not.
It's pretty mediocre. Feels like food you would get at an old bar or bowling alley at twice the price and about the same service. Wouldn't recommend unless you didn't have any other options. Even the beer is just alright.
I ordered the chorizo Pizza which was absolutely excellent and my husband got the burger and it was great as well! Service was great and the beer was too! Would definitely go back!
- Other Attractions
- Chief Architect Software
- Sunshine Minting, Inc.
- Coeur D'alene National Forest
- The Art Spirit Gallery
- First Baptist Church
- Candlelight Christian Fellowship
- Heart Of The City Church
- Church Of Christ At Coeur D' Alene
- Community United Methodist Church
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Coeur D'alene Airport
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Chief Architect Software
- Luxury Hotels Near Sunshine Minting, Inc.
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Coeur D'alene National Forest
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Art Spirit Gallery
- Budget Hotels Near First Baptist Church
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Candlelight Christian Fellowship
- Cheap Hotels Near Heart Of The City Church
- Hotels Near Church Of Christ At Coeur D' Alene
- Cheap Hotels Near Community United Methodist Church
- City Tripplans
- 44 Day Trip to United States from Chicago
- 4 Day Trip to San Francisco, Santa Rosa, Fort Bragg, Marshall from San Jose
- 7 Day Trip to Crescent City, Fort Bragg, Gearhart from Elk Grove
- 2 Day Trip to Fort Bragg from San Francisco
- 13 Day Trip to San Francisco from Auckland
- 9 Day Trip to Gualala, Sonoma, Fort Bragg from London
- 3 Day Trip to Fort Bragg from San Jose
- 29 Day Trip to United States from Pasadena
- 4 Day Trip to Fort Bragg from Reno
- 8 Day Trip to Seattle, Grand Canyon National Park from Aurora