About Fort Carson Nec, Fort Carson
Overview of Fort Carson Nec
On your visit to Fort Carson, consider visiting Fort Carson Nec. Fort Carson Nec is not the prime point of interest of Fort Carson. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
More about Fort Carson
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Fort Carson trip planner for personalization.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Fort Carson like Super 8 Colorado Springs Airport, Hotel San Ayre, Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport and Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Colorado Springs.
Share your experience - Rate Fort Carson Nec, Fort Carson
Son's there and just overall interesting. Love the military lifestyle as it is more orderly than any where else. Definitely worth visiting if you get a chance or have a reason to see.
Beautiful scenery, nice housing, & close amenities. Wish they could get their housing better staffed, but after spending 22 days in a hotel.. I love our new area.
One of the best Army posts. Avoid trying to enter during primary Soldier return periods (morning PT and after lunch). Fairly easy to navigate, but buildings located everywhere when trying to in process. One way streets will catch new drivers off guard as well. The new commissary and PX are great.
Summary: Fort Carson pretty much splits the line in its offering of both city activities and outdoor activities. I lived on post for 3 weeks, so I have the un-jaded perspective of a tourist and the short-term experience of a resident. There is a lot of outdoor stuff to do in the vicinity of Fort Carson, and it's near both the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs and the Air Force Academy. Denver is only 2 hours away and allows you to experience most of what big cities have to offer. On post there are 3 gymns, 2 mess halls, and an assortment of other nicely kept facilities. There are 2 things worth noting. First, the main road is shutdown for PT (physical training) early in the morning so I would not recommend trying to get on to Fort Carson before 8:00-9:00. Second, a lot of streets are one-way, which can make navigating difficult.
It is beautiful. Took my family to the top of puked peak and it was snowing! It was July! Very beautiful, but if you go all the way up, make sure to take your coat
- Other Attractions
- Kapalua Bay Beach
- Kapalua Plantation Course
- Kapalua Coastal Trail
- D . T Fleming Beach Park
- Dragon's Teeth
- Ritz-carlton Waihua Day Spa
- Oneloa Beach
- La Perle
- Kapalua Logo Shop
- Village Walking Trail
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Luxury Hotels Near Kapalua Bay Beach
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kapalua Plantation Course
- Cheap Hotels Near Kapalua Coastal Trail
- Budget Hotels Near D . T Fleming Beach Park
- Hotels Near Dragon's Teeth
- Hotels Near Ritz-carlton Waihua Day Spa
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Oneloa Beach
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near La Perle
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kapalua Logo Shop
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Village Walking Trail
- City Tripplans
- 5 Day Trip to Fort Carson from Portage
- 1 Day Trip to fort carson
- 2 Days Trip to fort carson
- 14 Day Trip to United States from Fairbanks
- 16 Day Trip to San Diego, Grand Canyon National Park, Fort Carson, Amarillo, Gainesville from Honolulu
- 3 Day Trip to Fort Carson from Denver
- 4 Day Trip to Fort Carson from Augusta
- 4 Day Trip to Fort Carson from Auburn Hills