Best Time To Visit Fort Lauderdale
- January-April: The weather during the early months of the year is just perfect and attracts a lot of tourists, especially college students in the months of March and April. With very little rain and sunny temperatures, bring a light sweater or two since temperatures tend to drop as the summer hasn’t set in yet.
- May-September: Welcome to Fort Lauderdale’s summer. The beaches and boardwalks, a heaven for travelers, come out alive during these months. If you’re looking to travel on a budget, seize the opportunity and exploit the summer rates. Just remember to pack shorts, swimwear and sunscreen! Beware of the stormy weather though; official storm season is between June and November.
- October-December: As far as you can, try and avoid October and November as the retreating monsoons are in full force then, although there are very many events and activities like the Film Festival and the Boat Festival. The weather oscillates between searing hot and cool temperatures so pack accordingly.
- 20℉ 0℉
Highest temperature in Fort Lauderdale is recorded as 93.2℉ in September.
Lowest temperature in Fort Lauderdale is recorded as 48.2℉ in January.
- 60 0
Maximum rain recorded in Fort Lauderdale is 1768.27 mm in June.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Fort Lauderdale is February.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Fort Lauderdale is June.
Least humid month in Fort Lauderdale is March.
- Best time to visit Bonnet House Museum And Gardens in Fort Lauderdale
- Best time to visit Museum Of Discovery And Science in Fort Lauderdale
- Best time to visit Hugh Taylor Birch State Park Recreation Area in Fort Lauderdale
- Best time to visit International Swimming Hall Of Fame in Fort Lauderdale
travelling with a family of 13. best area to stay. and we are coming mid march for four days so will it just be too busy with spring breakers? should we change our travel plans? stay outside the city?Answer Report Abuse
You can check out these hotels in and around Fort Lauderdale to enjoy a comfortable stay. With the perfect weather conditions, Fort Lauderdale does get a little crowded with spring breakers. So, you may change your travel dates if you wish to escape the crowds.Report Abuse