Bonnet House Museum And Gardens, Fort Lauderdale
About Bonnet House Museum And Gardens, Fort Lauderdale
Bonnet House Museum And Gardens, Fort Lauderdale - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 900 N. Birch Rd., Along the beach, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Ticket Price: 20 USD
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 18.7K times in trip plans
Museum, Garden, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Yet another beautiful estate you can’t miss out on, the Bonnet House is accessible by guided tours only. The best way to kick off your tour is by asking for the love story that’s behind the picturesque vistas that is Bonnet House. Home of the Bartlett couple, both of whom were artists, their moments of insane creativity is evident all over the house. The tour lasts for a little more than hour and takes you all over the estate including the lush gardens complete with its Brazilian squirrel monkeys.
Bonnet House Museum And Gardens Information
- No self guided tours are permitted at the Bonnet House.
Bonnet House Museum And Gardens Ticket Prices
- Ticket Price: Adult- $20.00, Students (ages 6 – 12)- $16.00, Children (under age 6)- Free , Bonnet House Members- Free.
- Gardens Only- $10.00 (Does not include access to the house), Tram Tour - $2.00.
Bonnet House Museum And Gardens Opening and Closing Hours
- Tours on the hour take place from 9:30 to 3:30.
Restaurants Near Bonnet House Museum And Gardens
- Franco & Vinny's (Italian cuisine served).
- Thai on the Beach (Thai food served).
- SAIA (Asian fusion served).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fort Lauderdale before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fort Lauderdale and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bonnet House Museum And Gardens, Fort Lauderdale Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Enterprise Rent-a-car
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
- Ramrod Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott's Beachplace Towers
- Pelican Landing
- Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale
- Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church
- West Ken Lark Park
- St George Park
- Everglades Holiday Park
- Fort Lauderdale Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Fort Lauderdale
- What to See in 48 Hours in Fort Lauderdale
- What to See in 72 Hours in Fort Lauderdale
- How to Spend 5 Days in Fort Lauderdale
- How to Spend 6 Days in Fort Lauderdale
- How to Spend 7 Days in Fort Lauderdale