Yet another beautiful estate you can’t miss out on, the Bonnet House is accessible by guided tours only. The best way to kick off your tour is by asking for the love story that’s behind the picturesque vistas that is Bonnet House. Home of the Bartlett couple, both of whom were artists, their moments of insane creativity is evident all over the house. The tour lasts for a little more than hour and takes you all over the estate including the lush gardens complete with its Brazilian squirrel monkeys.
Bonnet House Museum And Gardens Travel Tips
- No self guided tours are permitted at the Bonnet House.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bonnet House Museum And Gardens
- Ticket Price: Adult- $20.00, Students (ages 6 – 12)- $16.00, Children (under age 6)- Free , Bonnet House Members- Free.
- Gardens Only- $10.00 (Does not include access to the house), Tram Tour - $2.00.
Bonnet House Museum And Gardens Hours
- Tours on the hour take place from 9:30 to 3:30.
- Franco & Vinny's (Italian cuisine served).
- Thai on the Beach (Thai food served).
- SAIA (Asian fusion served).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fort Lauderdale before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fort Lauderdale and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Fort Lauderdale include Bonnet House Museum And Gardens in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
92.24% of people start their Bonnet House Museum And Gardens visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Bonnet House Museum And Gardens
91.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bonnet House Museum And Gardens