Fort Lauderdale Historical Society, Fort Lauderdale
About Fort Lauderdale Historical Society, Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale Historical Society, Fort Lauderdale - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 231 S.W. 2nd Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Ticket Price: 10 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm Details
Added 6.9K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Heritage Building
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A survey conducted within the state of Florida revealed a staggering statistic. Not a lot of people, children and adults included, know even the basics of American history. More and more school children are graduating schools without ever taking a single US history course. The Fort Lauderdale Historical Society is based on the principle of protecting and preserving the history of Fort Lauderdale and making it available to anyone who’s interested. The museum has now expanded into adjacent buildings, which includes houses, inns and a heritage centre.
Restaurants Near Fort Lauderdale Historical Society
- Old Fort Lauderdale Breakfast House.
- ROK: BRGR (hamburgers recommended).
- Dubliner (Irish food served).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fort Lauderdale before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fort Lauderdale and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fort Lauderdale Historical Society, Fort Lauderdale Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Seminole Casino Hollywood
- Fort Lauderdale Comedy Club
- Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theater
- Miami Beach Boardwalk
- Fort Lauderdale Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Fort Lauderdale
- What to See in 48 Hours in Fort Lauderdale
- What to See in 72 Hours in Fort Lauderdale
- How to Spend 5 Days in Fort Lauderdale
- How to Spend 6 Days in Fort Lauderdale
- How to Spend 7 Days in Fort Lauderdale