How to Reach Fort Lauderdale - The Easiest Way to Reach Fort Lauderdale
- The easiest way to get to Fort Lauderdale would be to land there directly at Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport.
- If you’re planning to see Miami before Fort Lauderdale, the latter is some 25 miles from Miami. Take a train or a bus and enjoy a bit of the country en-route.
- Driving down to Fort Lauderdale from either Miami or Orlando could prove to be a rather exciting road trip provided you know how to read a map and navigate.
- If you don’t want to rent and drive around Fort Lauderdale in a car, the public transport there is flawless. Find out the nearest bus or train stops near the places you want to see and you’re good to go. Taxis can be a bit expensive, so if you’re sticking to a budget, opt for either the buses or trains.
Are you looking for a Fort Lauderdale travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Fort Lauderdale
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Fort Lauderdale. The most preferred mode of transport in Fort Lauderdale is Car.
Average distance: 25.28 km Average time: 28.17 min
Car 92.31%Driving 27.92 min Walking 0.25 min Overall average time for 25.28 kms 28.17 min
How to Reach Fort Lauderdale from Nearby Cities
|Hollywood to Fort Lauderdale||2.88 km||2 mins|
|Sunny isles beach to Fort Lauderdale||3.53 km||3 mins|
|Deerfield beach to Fort Lauderdale||5.17 km||5 mins|
|Miami beach to Fort Lauderdale||6.32 km||6 mins|
|Miami to Fort Lauderdale||9.08 km||9 mins|
|Delray beach to Fort Lauderdale||9.22 km||9 mins|
|Hialeah to Fort Lauderdale||17.01 km||17 mins|
|Daytona beach to Fort Lauderdale||113.82 km||1 hour 53 mins|
|Orlando to Fort Lauderdale||145.16 km||2 hours 25 mins|
|Freeport to Fort Lauderdale||159.73 km||2 hours 39 mins|
- How to reach Lauderhill
- How to reach Pompano Beach
- How to reach Lighthouse Point
- How to reach Deerfield Beach
- How to reach Bal Harbour
- How to reach Hialeah Gardens