How to Reach Fort Lauderdale
The Easiest Way to Reach Fort Lauderdale
- The easiest way to get to Fort Lauderdale would be to land there directly at Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport.
- If you’re planning to see Miami before Fort Lauderdale, the latter is some 25 miles from Miami. Take a train or a bus and enjoy a bit of the country en-route.
- Driving down to Fort Lauderdale from either Miami or Orlando could prove to be a rather exciting road trip provided you know how to read a map and navigate.
- If you don’t want to rent and drive around Fort Lauderdale in a car, the public transport there is flawless. Find out the nearest bus or train stops near the places you want to see and you’re good to go. Taxis can be a bit expensive, so if you’re sticking to a budget, opt for either the buses or trains.
Modes of Transportation in Fort Lauderdale
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Fort Lauderdale. The most preferred mode of transport in Fort Lauderdale is Car.
Average distance: 29.08 km Average time: 31.67 min
Car 85.71%Driving 31.67 min Overall average time for 29.08 kms 31.67 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Austin
- How To Reach Virginia Beach
- How To Reach Santa Fe
- How To Reach Eugene
- How To Reach Carmel-by-the-sea
- How To Reach Bloomington
- How To Reach Palm Springs
- How To Reach Rapid City
- How To Reach Carmel Valley
- How To Reach Sonoma
- Cities Near Fort Lauderdale
- How To Reach Miami
- How To Reach Los Angeles
- How To Reach New York City
- How To Reach Chicago
- How To Reach Las Vegas
- How To Reach San Francisco
- How To Reach Seattle
- How To Reach San Jose
- How To Reach Saint Louis
- How To Reach Washington D. C.