International Swimming Hall Of Fame1079 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 501 Sea Breeze Blvd., 1 block south of Las Olas at Rte. A1A Along the beach, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 1-9544626536
- Ticket Price: 8 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Family And Kids, Swimming Pool
Any water baby worth their salt won’t want to miss a visit to the International Swimming Hall of Fame. Whether or not you know of the sport and the accomplished people of swimming, the Hall of Fame has the largest collection of over, in and under water memorabilia. Everything you need to know about the water sport is housed within those walls- manuscripts, books, Olympic medals donated by pioneers of the sport and uniforms and swimsuits of many a swimmers. For those of you who feel like splashing around in water, the Aquatic Complex has two 50 meter pools for you to cannon ball into.
Entrance Ticket Details For International Swimming Hall Of Fame
- Museum $8, pool $5.
International Swimming Hall Of Fame Hours
- Museum weekdays 9 am to 5 pm, weekends 9 am to 2 pm; pool daily 8 am to 2 pm and weekdays 6 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Coconuts Waterside Grill (American food served).
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. (seafood recommended).
- Oasis Café (American food served).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fort Lauderdale before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fort Lauderdale and book an accommodation of your choice.
80.34% of people who visit Fort Lauderdale include International Swimming Hall Of Fame in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
41.76% of people start their International Swimming Hall Of Fame visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see International Swimming Hall Of Fame
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting International Swimming Hall Of Fame