Pats Island TrailheadCurrently Open
- Address: F R 51, Fort McCoy, FL 32134, USA, 32134, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Adventure, Adults, Sports And Recreation, Outdoors, Campgrounds And Rv Parks
When it comes to making the most of your time in Ocala National Forest, you must head off to Pats Island Trailhead. It is mainly known for offering an easy access to Florida Trail. An ideal place for backpackers, this trail makes sure that you can be in the heart of nature. It is open 24 hours a day and allows overnight parking for backpackers. If you opt for day-hiking, you can enjoy fishing and bird-watching at Hopkins Prairie.
- Pats Island Trailhead Address: F R 51, Fort McCoy, FL 32134, USA, 32134, United States
- Pats Island Trailhead Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
12.5% of people who visit Fort Mccoy include Pats Island Trailhead in their plan
50% of people start their Pats Island Trailhead visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pats Island Trailhead
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pats Island Trailhead
People normally club together Lake Oklawaha Rv Park and A Cruising Down The River while planning their visit to Pats Island Trailhead.