About Fort Mccoy, Fort Mccoy
Fort McCoy is a United States Army installation. It is located on 60,000 acres (240 km2) between Sparta and Tomah, Wisconsin, in Monroe County. Since its creation in 1909, the post has been used primarily as a military training center. A part of Fort McCoy is also used by the Wisconsin State Patrol as a training facility.Wikipedia
Overview of Fort Mccoy
Walking past the city of Fort Mccoy, you will come across Fort Mccoy. On your trip to Fort Mccoy, you can consider a quick visit to Fort Mccoy. Use this comprehensive guide to plan your visit to Fort Mccoy and you'll thank us later!
More about Fort Mccoy
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Fort Mccoy trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
Share your experience - Rate Fort Mccoy, Fort Mccoy
This is a great place to bring a group tour whether they have served in the military or not. The commemorative area and equipment park is very well done and impeccably clean and maintained. Recommended experience is a guided driving tour on your coach, a visit to the commemorative area, equipment park and Veterans Memorial followed by a value priced buffet lunch at Mc Coy's.
Weather sucks, hot or rainning. RA.
Beautiful landscape with all the tall green trees, and hills. Local cuisine in the surrounding area is awful. Everything tastes so bland. Training there is always a unique experience given the times of year you train there for whatever you train for. Your only recreation around the area is yourself, so bring some extra lube. The bars in Sparta are ok if you have a group, other than that the only people to talk to are the local meth heads, of whom are actually pretty down to earth people when they're not eating their own flesh.
For all review writers past, present and future; please remember to practice good Operations Security. Whether your comments are good, bad or neutral, be careful not to compromise security. #MCCOYOPSECWARRIOR
Don't exactly know how to review this installation, has a lot of woods and barracks, but it doesn't have much for civilian tourists.
- Other Attractions
- Glacier Point
- Mariposa Grove Of Giant Sequoias
- Yosemite Falls
- Tunnel View
- Bridalveil Fall
- Half Dome
- Vernal Fall
- Sentinel Dome
- Nevada Fall
- Ansel Adams Gallery
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Glacier Point
- Cheap Hotels Near Mariposa Grove Of Giant Sequoias
- Luxury Hotels Near Yosemite Falls
- Hotels Near Tunnel View
- Luxury Hotels Near Bridalveil Fall
- Budget Hotels Near Half Dome
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Vernal Fall
- Luxury Hotels Near Sentinel Dome
- Luxury Hotels Near Nevada Fall
- Cheap Hotels Near Ansel Adams Gallery
- City Tripplans
- 4 Days Trip to fort mccoy
- 3 Day Trip to Fort Mccoy from Melbourne Beach
- 2 Day Trip to Fort Mccoy from Fort Mccoy
- 3 Days Trip to fort mccoy
- 3 Day Trip to Fort Mccoy from Orlando
- 1 Day Trip to fort mccoy
- 2 Days Trip to fort mccoy
- 3 Day Trip to Fort Mccoy from Columbus
- 3 Day Trip to Fort Mccoy from Roanoke