Lee County Manatee Park1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: 10901 Palm Beach Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33905, USA , United States Map
- Phone: +1-2396905030
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Stumble upon the great little heaven of Lee County Manatee Park, Fort Myers for a close-up view of the cute manatees here. Located in Florida, this spectacular Waterfront Park will also grab your attention with its paved trails, kayak facility, amphitheater and much more. The main attraction of this place is the sea cows. In the spring months, you will get to see hundreds of them curling up on the shore at a time. You can even choose to gift yourself a rare and unforgettable experience of kayaking with the manatees. You can rent a kayak here or launch your own. Finally don’t miss the playgrounds here with plenty of relaxing areas for you and your little ones to enjoy.
How to Reach Lee County Manatee Park
- Buses 100 to stop – Palm Beach Boulevard @ Joppa Lane
- Lee County Manatee Park Address: 10901 Palm Beach Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33905, USA , United States
- Lee County Manatee Park Contact Number: +1-2396905030
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!