Butterfly Estates205 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 1815 Fowler St, Fort Myers, FL 33901, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2396902359
- Ticket Price: 7 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature
Dedicated to the protection and preservation of the native butterflies of Florida, this green friendly place is a unique attempt to bring out the best of the place. There are various projects being carried out which are helping the butterfly population flourish and grow throughout the state. The workers around here would be quite pleased to impart their basic knowledge and trivia about the place.
Butterfly Estates Travel Tips
- Do not miss the crepe and wine lunch in the restaurant.
Entrance Ticket Details For Butterfly Estates
- Free for military vets.
- Free on first Sunday of every month. May change.
- Ages 2 to 12 Years - $4.00
- Children Up to Age 3 Years Are Free!
- Over Age 50 Receive $1.00 Off Admission.
- Students Receive $1.00 Off Admission with valid student I.D. Card
- Military with Valid ID receive Free Admission.
How to Reach Butterfly Estates
- By rented car or cab.
- Wisteria Tea Room and Cafe
- Edison Lunch Box
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fort Myers before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fort Myers and book an accommodation of your choice.
30.28% of people who visit Fort Myers include Butterfly Estates in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
75% of people start their Butterfly Estates visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Butterfly Estates
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Butterfly Estates