Everglades National ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Florida, USA, Fort Myers, United States Map
- Tags: National Park, Family And Kids
You will definitely be missing a series of terrific adventures on your Florida trip if you don’t come to Everglades National Park, Fort Myers. Sprawling over 1.5 million acres of wetland, this spectacular place will offer you endless opportunities for discovering its hidden treasures. Options are as follows:
- Anhinga Trail in the wildlife of herons, turtles, and alligators,
- Shark Valley’s observation tower for a view of the glades,
- Florida Bay for a glimpse manatee or dolphin.
- Sun sets over Flamingo
- Nine-Mile Pond with pinelands and mangroves
- Nike Hercules missile base.
This place can even be your best camping ever with its ground sites, beach sites and elevated camping platforms known as chickees.
- Everglades National Park Address: Florida, USA, Fort Myers, United States
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!