How to Reach Fort Myers, Florida
The Easiest Way to Reach Fort Myers
HOW TO GET TO FORT MYERS
- By Air: The Southwest Florida International Airport is located at a distance of approximately 14 miles from here. The other nearest airport is the Charlotte County Airport, at an approximate distance of 33 miles from here.
- By Train: Fort Myers Amtrak FL Train Station is the most prominent and busy train station nearby.
- By Bus: Fort Myers can be easily reached from Miami, which has a lot of buses scheduled at all hours of the day, with varied routes.
HOW TO GET AROUND FORT MYERS
- By Bus: The Fort Myers bus station is the most prominent and busy bus station. Shuttles throughout the city are available from here.
- By Rented Vehicles: Rented car, cab or bicycles are available throughout the city. It is not a very large town and hence, one can reach various places on bike as well.
Are you looking for a Fort Myers travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Fort Myers
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Fort Myers. The most preferred mode of transport in Fort Myers is Car.
Average distance: 24.14 km Average time: 24.75 min
Car 100%Driving 24.75 min Overall average time for 24.14 kms 24.75 min
How to Reach Fort Myers from Nearby Cities
|Naples to Fort Myers||11.67 km||11 mins|
|North Port to Fort Myers||40.87 km||40 mins|
- How to reach Sanibel
- How to reach Naples
- How to reach Sarasota
- How to reach Tampa
- How to reach Clearwater
- How to reach Fort Lauderdale
- How to reach Kissimmee
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Orlando
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco
- How to reach Seattle