Miss Potters Place20 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3747 Liberty Square, Fort Myers, FL 33908, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2394645754
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Family And Kids
This place is run by a certain Miss Potter, who has been working for years to transform her backyard to a gardening oasis, for farming, plant nursery and much more. An agritourism destination, it offers for a fun filled delicious and educational journey. The place functions on square foot gardening method and has a variety of trees, plants and herbs. There are fruit and vegetable trees and plants as well. Studded in a normal neighbourhood, this is a warm place with butterfly plants, loads of freshness and tangy fresh air!
Miss Potters Place Travel Tips
- Pets are not allowed here.
- Children must be supervised.
- No public restrooms.
- It might be difficult to move strollers and wheelchairs around.
Entrance Ticket Details For Miss Potters Place
- For information regarding guided tours, Please refer to the official website.
Miss Potters Place Hours
- All other days by appointment only.
How to Reach Miss Potters Place
- By rented car or cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fort Myers before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fort Myers and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.95% of people who visit Fort Myers include Miss Potters Place in their plan
95% of people start their Miss Potters Place visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Miss Potters Place
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Miss Potters Place