Are you looking for what to do in Fort Myers?
PLACES TO SEE
Fort Myers is known for the richness that it offers in its arts and culture. The whole city is replete with museums, art galleries and other centres that act as pioneers of art and culture. There are many places which hold exhibitions that sell and showcase paintings, artifacts, antiques, jewelry and showpieces etc. There are many parks, with lush greens and ponds for fishing. The whole city is quite relaxed and replete with entertainment options ranging from performing arts to malls.
- Edison and Ford Estates: See the winter homes of two of America’s most iconic industrialists.
- Manatee Park: Watersports at the lake, or a jog around the water; this is fun family times outdoors. Manatees are a little far away though.
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve: Move quietly and watch the plethora of birds. Have a picnic too.
- Lakes Regional Park: Many small bridges covering many small lakes. Check out the 15 minute train ride.
- Castle Golf: An 18-hole fairy tale and mini-golf adventure.
Below we have a list of things to do in Fort Myers and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Fort Myers getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Fort Myers with confidence.