Fort Steele Heritage Town
About Fort Steele Heritage Town, Fort Steele
Fort Steele is a heritage town in the East Kootenay region of British Columbia, Canada. It is located north of the Crowsnest Highway along Highways 93 and 95, 10 miles (16 km) northeast of Cranbrook.Wikipedia
Overview of Fort Steele Heritage Town
On your visit to Fort Steele, consider visiting Fort Steele Heritage Town. Fort Steele Heritage Town is easily missed on a visit to Fort Steele.
More about Fort Steele
Explore Fort Steele Heritage Town and other prime spots of the city using Fort Steele trip planner.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Fort Steele like Almo Court Motel, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Cranbrook, Sandman Inn Cranbrook and St Marys River B&b.
Share your experience - Rate Fort Steele Heritage Town, Fort Steele
It is a fun day trip for the family. Lots to learn and interact with. Only complaint was the photos... we were planning to do them as a family however we weren't told appointments were needed so we missed out on something we really wanted to do.
Absolutely love it here, if I had one gripe though it would be the hours. This place would be great if they were open late, walking around the streets at night would be awesome.
So much to see. We came a little before everything got officially opened but it was still great to walk around and visit history. After Father's Day is when everything opens up. The staff and volunteers were very friendly and knowledgeable. We got to see baby goats, so cute.
One of the biggest and most elaborate National Historic sites I've been to. Great acting by the players there. Very authentic recreation of Canada in the 1890's.
A bit odd for my liking - they only want to take cash & the little stores were strange. The kids were confused about the theme, my wife & I thought it was a bit prehistoric omish polygamy mixed with the dust & horse droppings scented of yesteryear. Wouldn't go back, but it may be fun for the old or inexperienced traveling folk.
- Other Attractions
- Philadelphia Museum Of Art And Rocky Statue
- Independence Hall
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- The Barnes Foundation
- Liberty Bell
- The Franklin Institute
- Independence National Historic Park
- Mutter Museum
- Philadelphia Zoo
- National Constitution Center
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Philadelphia Museum Of Art And Rocky Statue
- Luxury Hotels Near Independence Hall
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Eastern State Penitentiary
- 5 Star Hotels Near The Barnes Foundation
- Budget Hotels Near Liberty Bell
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Franklin Institute
- Budget Hotels Near Independence National Historic Park
- Luxury Hotels Near Mutter Museum
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Philadelphia Zoo
- Hotels Near National Constitution Center
- City Tripplans
- 3 Day Trip to Fort Steele from Spruce Grove
- 6 Day Trip to Fort Steele from Calgary