Allen County Public Library And Genealogy Centre, Fort Wayne
About Allen County Public Library And Genealogy Centre, Fort Wayne
Allen County Public Library And Genealogy Centre, Fort Wayne - Address, Phone Number
Address: 900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Library, Cafe, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If your idea of library is piles of books and sleepy silence, then the Allen County Public Library will be a pleasant surprise. No matter what you age or interests, the library is sure to keep you engaged for a few hours.
- The genealogy center where you can know about your forefathers (If you have a genealogical connect with the country).
- Movies, electronic book copies
- Used books, book store
- Regular programs and seminars on various curious topics including arts.
The library is a must if you want to experience a fresh take on a traditional one.
Allen County Public Library And Genealogy Centre Ticket Prices
- Membership is required for borrowing books and other data. However, the Genealogy section and stores and café can be accesses by tourists.
How To reach Allen County Public Library And Genealogy Centre by Public Transport
- Bus: Southbound on Sherman Blvd. at Mildred Avenue.
- Franke Park
- Hire a Taxi.
- Rent a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fort Wayne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fort Wayne and book an accommodation of your choice.
Allen County Public Library And Genealogy Centre, Fort Wayne Reviews - Write a Review
Fantastic facility with amazing staff who will go above and beyond to help you find what you need. The building is very clean with it’s own parking garage under the building. There is a coffee shop inside the library, and an amazing courtyard, perfect for enjoying the sunshine and your freshly check out book.
Always accommodating when we bring our clients to experience the library and all it has to offer.
Love taking the kids here, always something going on. Love the art gallery.
A staple of Fort Wayne and main attention. Also the Genology Center of the midwest.
Staff is really welcoming and patient. Spacious, clean and quiet. Great selection of books.
- Nearby Attractions
- International Business College
- Fort Wayne International Airport (fwa)
- Indiana Tech
- Club Soda
- Concordia Theological Seminary
- Catholic Diocese Of Fort Wayne
- Cedar Creek Church
- Kramer Chapel
- First Church-christ Scientist
- St Vincent De Paul Catholic Church
- Fort Wayne Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Fort Wayne
- What to See in 48 Hours in Fort Wayne
- What to See in 72 Hours in Fort Wayne
- How to Spend 5 Days in Fort Wayne
- How to Spend 6 Days in Fort Wayne
- How to Spend 7 Days in Fort Wayne