Best Time To Visit Fort Wayne
The climate in Fort Wayne is humid continental and known for its weather fluctuation and diverse temperatures.
- Winter: Late November to Late March is winter season with Lake-effect snow not being uncommon. An average of 33.5 inches (85 cm) of snowfall is seen per year. January is the coldest month (almost -8 degrees Celsius).
- Spring and Fall/ Autumn: Due to extreme weathers being common, the distinction of Spring season and Fall are not restricted .
- The Spring season (April – May) is know for frequent tornados in Indiana while the Autumn/Fall season is much drier and more sunny with pleasant weather.
- Summer: June to September is peak Summer season. Heat waves and thunderstorms are not uncommon during summers. The summers can get as high as 40 degrees Celsius.
- The best time to visit Fort Wayne is during Autumn and Summer season.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 30 0
Maximum rain recorded in Fort Wayne is 1014.19 mm in June and July.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Fort Wayne is December.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Fort Wayne is January.
Least humid month in Fort Wayne is June.