Events and Festivals in Fort Wayne
Summers in Fort Wayneinvites people from all over the world to attend some of the best festivals and event in Indiana.
- Three Rivers Festival: Held in July, this week long party is filled with good food, good drinks, fabulous entertainment- music and parades and a warm, friendly air.
- Johnny Appleseed Festival: September ushers in the Johnny Appleseed festival. Browse through Handmade products or see Blacksmiths, tinsmiths, Potters and other artisans at work and buy their articles or simply travel back in time with storytellers who showcase how the Pioneers of the city lived in their days. The festival offers mouth-watering delicacies to keep you going all through the festival.
- Germanfest: Celebrated week long in the month of June, the Germanfest believes in Essen, Trinken und Gemütlichkeit (Eating, Drinkign and having a good time) and offers a good insight into German culture alive in the city.
- Buskerfest: Talent at its best, Buskerfest is known for its street performers including guitarists, circus professionals, aerialists, fire-breathers, living statues, caricature artists, magicians, mimes, jugglers, musicians, balloon artists all entertaining the crowd at large. The fest is complete with stalls and trucks of fast foods and drinks. The festival is held every year in June.
- Gearfest: Held in June every year, the festival is dedicated to all the egarused in the world- in music, automobiles, computers, aviation and other technology. See innovative ideas take shape here.
- Greekfest: Held in June every year, the Greekfest offers all things Greek- authentic Greek food, live music, dancing and the choral ‘Opa!
- Pride Fest: July supports the LGBTQ community with its Pride Fest. Participate it the Pride Walk or simply experience the Live entertainment, vendor market, beer tents, workshops and tournaments.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Fort Wayne