Fort Wayne Children's Zoo, Fort Wayne
About Fort Wayne Children's Zoo, Fort Wayne
Fort Wayne Children's Zoo, Fort Wayne - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 3411 Sherman Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808, United States
Ticket Price: 14 USD
Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.5K times in trip plans
Zoo, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The most loved Zoo not just in Indiana but the whole of US, Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo is as good as animal encounters can get! Interact with and observe Fishes, Seals, Lions, Tigers, Foxes, Kangaroo’s, Penguins, Giraffes, Zebras, Sharks and other animals totaling upto about 1000animals since its opening in 1965.
- VIP tours to see the animals.
- African animals of the Zoo.
- Pony rides for children.
Whether you are travelling with children, are a child at heart or simply love animals, the Zoo is a treat no matter what your age.
Fort Wayne Children's Zoo Information
- If you looking forward to the VIP package, do call in advance for bookings.
- Ticket bookings can be done online on the official website.
Fort Wayne Children's Zoo Ticket Prices
- Zoo Members: Free
- Adults (age 19-59): $14.00
- Child (age 2-18): $9.00
- Senior (age 60+): $10.50
- School Groups: $6.50
- Large Groups Varies
- Tokens cost $1 each and are available at machines located throughout the zoo. Or purchase a Ride Pass for $20 at the admission booth and get a 12-ride punch card for the price of 10 rides. Ride Passes are good for Train, Boat, Sky Safari, or Carousel. Sorry, Ride Passes are not valid at the Pony Ride.
Fort Wayne Children's Zoo Opening and Closing Hours
- Open daily from last week of April to mid-October.
- Last admission at 5:00 pm.
How To reach Fort Wayne Children's Zoo by Public Transport
- Bus: Southbound on Sherman Blvd. at Mildred Avenue
- Franke Park
- Hire a Taxi
- Rent a Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fort Wayne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fort Wayne and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fort Wayne Children's Zoo, Fort Wayne Reviews - Write a Review
A great place to go spend time alone, with a partner or friend and the entire family. There's a gift shop that's accessible without needing entrance into the zoo itself. There's a rainforest, African exhibit, Australian exhibit, Indiana farm exhibit and aquarium. If you need anymore information regarding pricing and more, visit their website. I strongly suggest getting the family zoo pass. It's affordable and you can go anytime during the season!
I love this zoo. It is very well taken care of. The zookeeepers are all very nice and informative. I love to come here for class work. They have great camps that they offer. They also have sleepovers which is new to me. Overall a wonderful zoo!
I have been going to the zoo for over 40 years. It is one of my favorite places to visit. I haven't been able to get there in the past few years and have to say I love the new Australia adventure area! It literally looks like a cute little town. Has a great feel and a wonderful look. Good job Fort Wayne Children's Zoo!!!
This is our family's favorite zoo! We drive about an hour and a half one way, but it is SO worth it! There are so many great exhibits and we love feeding the giraffes! The staff is very knowledgable about the exhibits too! We also love that by having a zoo membership at our local zoo we get half off at this one! Totally worth it!
My husband and I took our almost two years old son here and it was his first zoo experience. It was so worth it. We had a great time! The pony ride is awesome and we loved the giraffe feeding experience. Everyone is so friendly. We will definitely recommend this zoo to anyone with children.
- Nearby Attractions
- Antiques On Broadway
- Kreager Park
- Putt Putt Fun Center
- Sycamore Hills Golf Club
- Lindenwood Cemetery
- Indiana University-purdue University Fort Wayne
- Baker Street Station
- Journal Gazette
- St. Joseph Hospital
- Fort Wayne Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Fort Wayne
- What to See in 48 Hours in Fort Wayne
- What to See in 72 Hours in Fort Wayne
- How to Spend 5 Days in Fort Wayne
- How to Spend 6 Days in Fort Wayne
- How to Spend 7 Days in Fort Wayne