Historic Fort Wayne157 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rivergreenway, Fort Wayne, IN 46805, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-2604372836
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Fort
The last fort to stand among 3, the fort was constructed by Major John Whistler and his men during 1815 — 1816. The fort is a non-profit based attraction and is taken care of by volunteers and donations from visitors.
- Events held at the fort.
- Tour of the fort.
Even though the interiors are inaccessible without tours and events, you can take a walk along the fort and appreciate the raw history it exudes.
Historic Fort Wayne Travel Tips
- The place offers tours and events which are the only way to see its interiors.
Entrance Ticket Details For Historic Fort Wayne
- Prices vary as per events and tour.
- Entry is free.
Historic Fort Wayne Hours
- Visit the official website for events and tours.
How to Reach Historic Fort Wayne
- Bus: at Spy Run Avenue, at Baltes Avenue (NB)
- Hire a Taxi.
- Rent a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fort Wayne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fort Wayne and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Fort Wayne include Historic Fort Wayne in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Historic Fort Wayne visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Historic Fort Wayne
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Historic Fort Wayne