Parkview Field175 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1301 Ewing St, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, United States, 46802
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2604826400
- Fax: +1-2604714678
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids, Sports And Recreation, Stadiums And Arenas, Social, Entertainment, Music And Show Venues
Home to the Fort Wayne’s baseball team TinCaps, Parkview Field is known for its energetic baseball matches, concerts and other events. The place is a mecca for TinCaps fans and is known for sold-out tickets every time the team plays here.
- Watching a live TinCaps match.
- Taking a walk along the concourse.
- Splash pad
Whether you visit the park for a match or simply to walk its concourse walking path which is exactly 1/3rd of a mile long, the field is perfect to get into the sports pulse of the city.
Parkview Field Travel Tips
- Do visit the concourse open all day long for walkers and runners.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parkview Field
- Prices for events and matches vary and are updated regularly on the official TinCaps website as well as Parkview Field website.
- Visit the websites or call for match schedules, ticket prices and bookings.
Parkview Field Hours
- The Parkview Field concourse is open for walkers and runners each morning at 7:00 am until sunset. The ballpark will close three hours before scheduled events.
- Timings vary on Labour Day.
How to Reach Parkview Field
- Bus: Northbound on Harrison at Douglas, Northbound on Ewing at Brackenridge
- Hire a Taxi.
- Rent a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fort Wayne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fort Wayne and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Fort Wayne include Parkview Field in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
37.5% of people start their Parkview Field visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Parkview Field
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parkview Field