Parkview FieldCurrently Closed
- Address: 1301 Ewing St, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, United States, 46802
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2604826400
- Fax: +1-2604714678
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids, Sports And Recreation, Stadiums And Arenas, Social, Entertainment, Music And Show Venues
Home to the Fort Wayne’s baseball team TinCaps, Parkview Field is known for its energetic baseball matches, concerts and other events. The place is a mecca for TinCaps fans and is known for sold-out tickets every time the team plays here.
- Watching a live TinCaps match.
- Taking a walk along the concourse.
- Splash pad
Whether you visit the park for a match or simply to walk its concourse walking path which is exactly 1/3rd of a mile long, the field is perfect to get into the sports pulse of the city.
- Do visit the concourse open all day long for walkers and runners.
- Prices for events and matches vary and are updated regularly on the official TinCaps website as well as Parkview Field website.
- Visit the websites or call for match schedules, ticket prices and bookings.
- The Parkview Field concourse is open for walkers and runners each morning at 7:00 am until sunset. The ballpark will close three hours before scheduled events.
- Timings vary on Labour Day.
- Bus: Northbound on Harrison at Douglas, Northbound on Ewing at Brackenridge
- Hire a Taxi.
- Rent a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fort Wayne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fort Wayne and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Fort Wayne include Parkview Field in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
37.5% of people start their Parkview Field visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Parkview Field
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parkview Field
I love Parkview Field! The quality of the stadium is almost unreal for the size of people it caters. The atmosphere on game day is awesome and there are always tons of people to make it nice and loud. Look out for days where food is discounted. That's when you can really get your money's worth. All in all it's a must stop place of games and the various events they hold using the field and conference center.
Take Me Out To The Ball Game!!! What a wonderful family atmosphere and place to enjoy our Nations Pastime with style. The prices for food parking and tickets are perfect for groups of one or hundred. The seats are spacious with a great view of the field. The grass and infield are well maintained and kept in great shape. The restrooms are very clean sanitary and fresh. The food is tremendous. I recommend the burger and French fries with barbecue sauce. The ice cream sandwiches are grand. You will love the fountain soda.They often will have fireworks after games and they are spectacular and safe.The police are always present and help direct traffic before and after baseball games. Parking is abundant and safe with a well lit lot at night. Attend!!!!
This is such a neat little place in Fort Wayne. I didn't know it was open to the public on the weekends for walking or running, shopping, and even some crafting activities. Very cool!
Great place for all types of entertainment! The stadium is comfortable, offers multiple versions of seating and party rooms. Wonderful views of the city. Lots of parking and easily accessible. Always have a good time.
I love Parkview field. It's beautifully maintained and well kept. The employees are kind, happy, and seem like they genuinely want to be there. The food is delicious, and there are a wide variety of choices. The events are exciting and fun. It's a great addition to Fort Wayne, and has really help catapult the scene downtown.