Are you looking for what to do in Fort Wayne?
PLACES TO SEE
- Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo: one of the Top-notch Zoos in the US, Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo houses animals and birds like Lions, Leopards, Owls, Turtles and Fishes among other fauna.
- Parkview Field: Built in 2009 as a home for stadium for TinCAps- Fort Wayne’s Baseball team. The ballpark contains luxury suites and a luxury club.
- Foellinger-Friemann Botanical Conservatory: A green Oasis in the middle of the hot-land, the botanical Conservatory offers a good time with a wide variety of flowers and trees. The place has a gift shop for souvenir shopping.
- Grand Wayne Convention Centre: Built in 1983-85, the Convention Center houses The Hilton Hotel and Courtyard by Marriot along with a ballroom and The Gallery. Many events are held here throughout the year.
THINGS TO DO
- Fort Wayne has a never-ending list of things to do while in the city- from shopping, watching sports matches, trying out American food to clubbing and partying and taking part in festivals held all over Indiana.
- Watch the TinCaps play at Parkview field. The experience is perfect if you love baseball and the energy is perfect to kick start your stay at the city.
- Watch an ice-hockey match: Watch Komets score pucks live!
- After Dark: The night hub for the gay youth of the city, the place is open until 3.00 am. Karaoke is on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesday, Tuesdays are stripper nights and Thursdays and Saturdays are known for Drag shows.
- Early Birds: Contemporary elite club with dance floor, DJ nights and an outdoor lounge area.
- Vera Bradley: The exclusive Bag designer label is perfect if you want to pamper yourself with a high fashion bag.
- Glenbrook Square: Located on 4201 Coldwater Road, the Glenbrook Square is the home for many clothing brand from all around the world. The place also has entertainment and dining hotspots in the city.
Below we have a list of things to do in Fort Wayne and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Fort Wayne getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Fort Wayne with confidence.