Fort Worth Museum Of Science And History, Fort Worth
Fort Worth Museum Of Science And History, Fort Worth - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 1600 Gendy St, Fort Worth, TX 76107, United States
Ticket Price: 15 USD
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 1.2K times in trip plans
Science Museum, History Museum, Educational Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Fort Worth Museum Of Science And History, Fort Worth
This museum is in the Cultural District of the city and was established in the year 1945 as The Fort Worth Museum for Children. The present name was given later in 1968. The main features of the museum include the Noble Planetarium, Omni Theatre, Star’s Cafe and Shop Too! At present going by the name, the museum houses a mind blowing collection of permanent as well as temporary science and historical exhibits.
- Fort Worth Children’s Museum: This was made especially for children below 8 years of age. The exhibits here are hands- on keeping in mind that the children learn through play at this age.
- Dino Labs and Dino Dig: This explain the interesting and exciting history of the now extinct dinosaurs. They have detailed articles and replica skeletons of the giant animals. There is also a digging area to keep with the authenticity of a real paleontological site.
- Cattle Raisers Museum: This is like a small museum inside a big one. This space puts light on the very successful Cattle Industry of North Texas.
- Energy Blast: Exploring the world of energy science cannot be better than this. Here they have interactive displays, dioramas, learning stations, etc.
- Innovation Studios: There are 5 glass walled studios known by the names of Inventor, Designer, Doodler, Imaginer and Explorer.
Fort Worth Museum Of Science And History Information
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
Fort Worth Museum Of Science And History Ticket Prices
- $13 (for 60+); $11 (2- 12 years); Free (Members)
- The Theatre and Planetarium charges are different. Please go through the current details on the website.
How To reach Fort Worth Museum Of Science And History by Public Transport
- Bus number 57 to Gendy and Burnett Tandy
Restaurants Near Fort Worth Museum Of Science And History
- Round Up Inn Food Court
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fort Worth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fort Worth and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fort Worth Museum Of Science And History Tickets And Tours
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best best of Fort Worth
Fort Worth Museum Of Science And History, Fort Worth Reviews - Write a Review
Awesome place for my 2 year old. There's a lot of innovative ways to play and experience the museum. Adults can have a great time as well...something for all ages. Definitely will come back!
Our family have been to more than 50 museums nation wide. This one is the worst we have ever encountered. The museum literally has nothing to see and play. It only took us half an hour to finish the entire area. It charges $12 for a child, and $15 for an adult. And it charges $7 for parking additionally. It cost us 45 minuets driving in a very intense traffic to come here. We would never come back and we strong suggest you not waste your time and money here, not even for the sake of very busy traffic at 10:00 am in the morning.
I had so much fun with my family here. My 9-month-old really liked the water area and the area with the blocks. The Clifford the Big Red Dog exhibit was also a big hit - and so many cute photo opportunities! We loved all of the exhibits and plan on going back to see Curious George in the fall. Will remember next time that it's $7 to park in the museum lot.
Easiest way to entertain a toddler for hours! The exhibits are geared mostly towards children now. Lots of hands on things to do. And the staff are very friendly and helpful. Changing stations in every bathroom!!
Love, love, love the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. Such a fun place to take your kiddos and spend time learning and playing. They always have considerate staff and keep it clean and tidy. Always a cool new exhibit to check out. So much fun!