- Address: Av. Alberto Craveiro, 2901 - Castelao, Fortaleza - CE, 60861-211, Brazil
- Phone: +55-8533044501
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Arena, Family And Kids
About Arena Castelao, Fortaleza
Opened in 1973, the Estádio Castelao has a seating capacity of 63903. Built at the initiative taken by state governor Placido Castelo, it has one small continuous oval shaped tier and large ramps at both sides. The second tier was installed in 1980 and there were subsequent renovations and today, it is one of the best sports Arenas in the state.
Drop in for a match when in the city and see for yourself!
Arena Castelao Ticket Prices
- Tickets typically range in price from R$ 30.00 for a seat behind the goal to R$ 120.00 for a premium seat.
Arena Castelao Opening and Closing Hours
- The schedule for the matches can be obtained locally or on official website.
How To reach Arena Castelao by Public Transport
- Buses : 603, 605, 606, 633, 666, 680
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fortaleza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fortaleza and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Arena Castelao
95% of people who visit Fortaleza include Arena Castelao in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40.45% of people start their Arena Castelao visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Arena Castelao
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arena Castelao
Arena Castelao Map
Arena Castelao Trips
Arena Castelao, Fortaleza Reviews
I really enjoyed watching a soccer match at Castelão. The lines were organized and the seats were good. The only downside is that it can get really hot during the afternoon. It will depend on your seating area though. There is a parking lot outside. However I've never parked there.
Based on my personal experience that is my opinion: Range 0 - 10 Plácido Aderaldo Castelo Stadium, the best stadium in the north and northeast. Great and huge.
We went for a nice guided tour this July. We were guided by Luciana and it was great. Just come and they will always make room for more people, it is really never full. Beautiful place!
Really good food and a nice place to eat
Restaurante Bossa Nova Brandoni's
All QuestionsArena castelao
- Bahnhof Drosendorf Bahnhöfe
- Gertrude Kirrer
- Baha'i Religionsgemeinschaft Mödling
- Neuberger Peter U Elisabeth - Weingut
- Kunsthandel Hannes Weiss
- Galerie Im Ersten Stock - Kunst Im Raum
- Stadttheater Mödling
- Puppen- U Spielzeug-Museum- Mödling
- Mödlinger TC
- Nicolas - Eine Art Galerie
- Schulbücherei D. BG Mödling