Dragao Do Mar TheatreCurrently Open [Closes at 09:30 pm]
- Address: Rua Dragao do Mar, 81 - Praia de Iracema, Fortaleza - CE, 60060-390, Brazil
- Timings: 08:30 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +55-8534888600
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Amphitheater
About Dragao Do Mar Theatre, Fortaleza
A massive structure with a domed roof, the Dragao do Mar Centre of Art and Culture is spread over an area of 33000 square metres. Dedicated to art and culture, this centre is named after Dragao do Mar in the honour of Chico da Matilde- a hero of the abolitionist movement in Ceara, who in 1881 refused to transport slaves to be sold further south in the country.
- Memorial Cearense Ceara Culture Memorial
- The Museum of Contemporary Art
- Theatre of the Sea Dragon
- Movie theatre in Space Unibanco Sea dragon
- Sergoa Mota Amphitheatre
- Rubens de Azevedo Planetarium
Dragao Do Mar Theatre Ticket Prices
- Entry to the centre is free.
- The ticket prices of theatres and planetarium are variable.
Dragao Do Mar Theatre Opening and Closing Hours
- The schedule of the shows and the timings of the Planetarium can be obtained on the official website or locally
How To reach Dragao Do Mar Theatre by Public Transport
- Bus : 13,17, 33, 54, 55, 71, 106, 905, 906, 909, 12
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fortaleza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fortaleza and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dragao Do Mar Theatre
95% of people who visit Fortaleza include Dragao Do Mar Theatre in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
42.1% of people start their Dragao Do Mar Theatre visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dragao Do Mar Theatre
93.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dragao Do Mar Theatre
Dragao Do Mar Theatre Map
Dragao Do Mar Theatre Trips
Dragao Do Mar Theatre, Fortaleza Reviews
Great collection of cultural activities and regional art. Nice eclectic restaurants with live music at some spots on weekend evenings.
A ridiculous mix of ridiculous photo exibitions, multiplex cinema and a coffee shop, the latter being quite nice.
Dragão Cinema Cafe food is excellent. Very nice proportions for snacks/lunches. Enjoyed very much.
A good point to visit in the city. Great bars with animated people. Just be careful with robberies.
Very nice cultural place to visit, choose to go around 6pm where you can visit the everything and drink a wine chopp