Dragao Do Mar Theatre, Fortaleza
About Dragao Do Mar Theatre, Fortaleza
Dragao Do Mar Theatre, Fortaleza - Address, Phone Number
Address: Rua Dragao do Mar, 81 - Praia de Iracema, Fortaleza - CE, 60060-390, Brazil
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 09:30 pm Details
Added 1.4K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Family And Kids, Amphitheater
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A massive structure with a domed roof, the Dragao do Mar Centre of Art and Culture is spread over an area of 33000 square metres. Dedicated to art and culture, this centre is named after Dragao do Mar in the honour of Chico da Matilde- a hero of the abolitionist movement in Ceara, who in 1881 refused to transport slaves to be sold further south in the country.
- Memorial Cearense Ceara Culture Memorial
- The Museum of Contemporary Art
- Theatre of the Sea Dragon
- Movie theatre in Space Unibanco Sea dragon
- Sergoa Mota Amphitheatre
- Rubens de Azevedo Planetarium
Dragao Do Mar Theatre Ticket Prices
- Entry to the centre is free.
- The ticket prices of theatres and planetarium are variable.
Dragao Do Mar Theatre Opening and Closing Hours
- The schedule of the shows and the timings of the Planetarium can be obtained on the official website or locally
How To reach Dragao Do Mar Theatre by Public Transport
- Bus : 13,17, 33, 54, 55, 71, 106, 905, 906, 909, 12
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fortaleza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fortaleza and book an accommodation of your choice.
Dragao Do Mar Theatre, Fortaleza Reviews - Write a Review
This place used to be a very good option to go. Nowadays is not safe and there's a lot of drug addicted people begging and stealing. Is dirty and I'm so sorry to see such beautiful place in this terrible conditions.
Chill during the day but great place to grab a drink at night. Live music and good drinks at the bars. Usually full of people at night. Went during the day but it's good if you're looking to explore the museums and grab coffee/read at the cafes in the center.
Really nice space, could be better utilized and have constant events but it is still a must see
Liked the place and there you will find all types of cultural events!
A very nice square to go with your friends and enjoy the outside music and the cheap and welldone caipirinhas. You can pre gaiming there.
- Nearby Attractions
- Ciee - Centro De Integração Empresa Escola
- Cafe Pagliuca
- Feirinha Beira Mar
- Chico Do Caranguejo
- Tv Jangadeiro
- Pinto Martins International Airport
- Tv Verdes Mares
- Hotel Marina Park
- Bike Bar Brasil
- Museu Do Ceara
- Fortaleza Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Fortaleza
- What to See in 48 Hours in Fortaleza
- What to See in 72 Hours in Fortaleza
- How to Spend 5 Days in Fortaleza
- How to Spend 6 Days in Fortaleza
- How to Spend 7 Days in Fortaleza