Dragao Do Mar TheatreCurrently Closed
- Address: Rua Dragao do Mar, 81 - Praia de Iracema, Fortaleza - CE, 60060-390, Brazil
- Timings: 08:30 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +55-8534888600
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Amphitheater
Dragao Do Mar Theatre - Review
A massive structure with a domed roof, the Dragao do Mar Centre of Art and Culture is spread over an area of 33000 square metres. Dedicated to art and culture, this centre is named after Dragao do Mar in the honour of Chico da Matilde- a hero of the abolitionist movement in Ceara, who in 1881 refused to transport slaves to be sold further south in the country.
- Memorial Cearense Ceara Culture Memorial
- The Museum of Contemporary Art
- Theatre of the Sea Dragon
- Movie theatre in Space Unibanco Sea dragon
- Sergoa Mota Amphitheatre
- Rubens de Azevedo Planetarium
Dragao Do Mar Theatre Ticket Prices
- Entry to the centre is free.
- The ticket prices of theatres and planetarium are variable.
Dragao Do Mar Theatre Opening and Closing Hours
- The schedule of the shows and the timings of the Planetarium can be obtained on the official website or locally
How To reach Dragao Do Mar Theatre by Public Transport
- Bus : 13,17, 33, 54, 55, 71, 106, 905, 906, 909, 12
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fortaleza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fortaleza and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dragao Do Mar Theatre
95% of people who visit Fortaleza include Dragao Do Mar Theatre in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
42.26% of people start their Dragao Do Mar Theatre visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dragao Do Mar Theatre
93.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dragao Do Mar Theatre
Dragao Do Mar Theatre Map
Dragao Do Mar Theatre Trips
Dragao Do Mar Theatre, Fortaleza Reviews
The exhibitions were cool! But it was hard to get around there because there weren't any signs. There's a nice looking cafe, but it opens at 3pm. It was very empty during day time but that was nice.
What a brilliant little slice of Brazilian and Fortalezan culture in this diverse museum. Fantastic collection of modern art from local artists as well as an outdoor path that gives you great views of central and a handful of classic buildings.
É un lugar agradável, bom de se visitar com família e/ou amigos. É possível visitar exposições, museu, cinema, etc. Há uma área, chamada Praça Verde, onde acontecem shows musicais e outros eventos artísticos. Só não dou 5 estrelas porque o entorno se transformou em área de risco. Dessa forma, recomendo atenção àqueles que desejam visitar o local.
Very nice cultural place to visit, choose to go around 6pm where you can visit everything and drink a wine chopp
Great open space with awesome cultural options plus excellent food places.