A massive structure with a domed roof, the Dragao do Mar Centre of Art and Culture is spread over an area of 33000 square metres. Dedicated to art and culture, this centre is named after Dragao do Mar in the honour of Chico da Matilde- a hero of the abolitionist movement in Ceara, who in 1881 refused to transport slaves to be sold further south in the country.
- Memorial Cearense Ceara Culture Memorial
- The Museum of Contemporary Art
- Theatre of the Sea Dragon
- Movie theatre in Space Unibanco Sea dragon
- Sergoa Mota Amphitheatre
- Rubens de Azevedo Planetarium
Entrance Ticket Details For Dragao Do Mar Theatre
- Entry to the centre is free.
- The ticket prices of theatres and planetarium are variable.
Dragao Do Mar Theatre Hours
- The schedule of the shows and the timings of the Planetarium can be obtained on the official website or locally
How to Reach Dragao Do Mar Theatre
- Bus : 13,17, 33, 54, 55, 71, 106, 905, 906, 909, 12
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fortaleza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fortaleza and book an accommodation of your choice.
47.64% of people who visit Fortaleza include Dragao Do Mar Theatre in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
57.41% of people start their Dragao Do Mar Theatre visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dragao Do Mar Theatre
91.08% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dragao Do Mar Theatre