Public GardenCurrently Open
- Address: Rua Dr. Joao Moreira | Centro, Fortaleza,State of Ceara, Brazil
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Garden, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Public Garden - Review
This is the oldest square in Fortaleza and is known by various names including the Martyrs Square. The garden is set in the square and serves as a popular hangout in the city. The trees centennial, Baobab Tree planted by Senator Pompey are worth observing.
The square dates back to 1890, but was renovated in 1940 on the lines of the Public garden of Rio de Janeiro.
How To reach Public Garden by Public Transport
- Bus : 11, 13,17, 33, 54, 55, 71, 106, 905, 906, 909
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fortaleza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fortaleza and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Public Garden
95% of people who visit Fortaleza include Public Garden in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
64.44% of people start their Public Garden visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Public Garden
74.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Public Garden
Public Garden Map
Public Garden Trips
Public Garden, Fortaleza Reviews
Wifi gratuito municipal, bela vista
Nice public park, really close from the central market. There's a really nice small restaurant there.
All QuestionsPublic garden
- Harlan House
- Celtic Sol
- Camp And Cruise
- Scented Castle
- Marne United Methodist Church
- Musketawa Trail
- Berlin Baptist Church
- St Mary's Catholic Church
- Florida Free Library
- Savoy Mountain State Forest
- Hoosac Mountain Tunnel Museum
- Switzer Field
- First Baptist Church & Parsonage
- Soil Conservation Service Site 2-A Dam
- Blanket First Baptist Church