Bar Street, FoshanCurrently Open
- Address: Up the 9th Road, Down the 9th Road, the 10th Road, Liwan District, Guangzhou 510010, China, Foshan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, River, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Club, Restaurant, Entertainment, Street Market, Street Food
About Bar Street, Foshan
Bar Street is located in Changdi Da Ma Lu and Yanjiang West Road Area and looks beautiful at night. There are numerous bars and clubs that have superb music, drinks and an amazing atmosphere to offer. The Chinese beer Tsingtao, which was originally discovered by the Germans is a must try which is low alcohol and comparatively sweet. If you are a party Person and want some entertainment and amazing music then Bar Street is the perfect place for you.
Highlights and must see includes:
- Evening Cruise on Pearl River
- Yue Ju (Cantonese Opera)
- Snooker Clubs
- Pubs and Bars
- Golf Club
- Bowling clubs
Bar Street Information
- Don’t forget to bargain with the shopkeepers.
- Check properly before you buy anything from the street shops.
How To reach Bar Street by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi
- Ask a local
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Foshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bar Street
95% of people who visit Foshan include Bar Street in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
30.7% of people plan their visit to Bar Street between 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bar Street
94.21% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bar Street