Bar Street, Foshan
About Bar Street, Foshan
Bar Street, Foshan - Address
Address: Up the 9th Road, Down the 9th Road, the 10th Road, Liwan District, Guangzhou 510010, China
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 9.7K times in trip plans
Bar, River, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Club, Restaurant, Entertainment, Street Market, Street Food
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Bar Street is located in Changdi Da Ma Lu and Yanjiang West Road Area and looks beautiful at night. There are numerous bars and clubs that have superb music, drinks and an amazing atmosphere to offer. The Chinese beer Tsingtao, which was originally discovered by the Germans is a must try which is low alcohol and comparatively sweet. If you are a party Person and want some entertainment and amazing music then Bar Street is the perfect place for you.
Highlights and must see includes:
- Evening Cruise on Pearl River
- Yue Ju (Cantonese Opera)
- Snooker Clubs
- Pubs and Bars
- Golf Club
- Bowling clubs
Bar Street Information
- Don’t forget to bargain with the shopkeepers.
- Check properly before you buy anything from the street shops.
How To reach Bar Street by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi
- Ask a local
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Foshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bar Street, Foshan Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Former Residence Of Kang Youwei
- Tsingtao Brewery （sanshui） Co.,ltd.
- Foshan Lingnan Tiandi
- The Ancestral Temple
- Foshan Century Lotus Sports Center （west Gate 3）
- Sanshui Lotus World
- Marco Polo Lingnan Tiandi Foshan
- Jihua Park
- Shusheng Bridge
- Shiwan Park
- Foshan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Foshan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Foshan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Foshan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Foshan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Foshan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Foshan