Chinese Ceramic CityCurrently Open
- Address: No. 2, Jiangwan 3rd road, Chancheng District, Foshan 528031, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86757-82723777
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Observatory, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Chinese Ceramic City, a five-storey building, located in Fushan was opened on October 18, 2012. It is the biggest producer of Ceramic and Sanitary ware and was awarded “the Unique Export base of Building Ceramic and Sanitary ware” in China by the Chinese Sanitary Association. Chinese Ceramic City holds the most renowned exhibition of the country every year. In 2007, it started trading with US and is now expanding to North America-China Ceramic Trade Mission. It also held the seventh Top 100 China Construction and Decoration Enterprise Summit, which made a purchasing platform for Public decoration and sanitary products. Highlights and must see includes:
- 200 famous Chinese or Foreign brands of ceramics.
- International Ceramic and Sanitary fair.
- Weekend home decoration event.
Chinese Ceramic City Travel Tips
- Other contact number: +86-757-82525992
- While Purchasing the items make sure to get it packed safely.
- Check the online exhibition.
How to Reach Chinese Ceramic City
- Walk or hire a taxi.
- Ask a local for the bus details.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Foshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Foshan include Chinese Ceramic City in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
80.7% of people start their Chinese Ceramic City visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Chinese Ceramic City
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chinese Ceramic City