Events and Festivals in Foshan
- May: The annual Dragon boat festival is celebrated on the5th of May every year on the Chinese lunar calendar commemorating the patriotic poet Qu Yuan, who lived about 2500 years ago. It is a spectacular event where dragon boats are raced down the river with thousands of on-lookers. If you’re interested in witnessing this grandeur, then plan your trip during the month of May.
- Also, the city hosts an Annual Spring and Flower market along the delta of River Zhejiang. A lot of locals and visitors come to the market and purchase the beautiful flowers and wish good luck to one another.
Trip plans for Foshan
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Foshan
44 Views3 Days 2 Nights3 Day Trip to Foshan from Central District Police Service Centre
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Foshan
- Events & Festivals in Guangzhou
- Events & Festivals in Shunde
- Events & Festivals in Heshan
- Events & Festivals in Jiangmen
- Events & Festivals in Zhongshan
- Events & Festivals in Dongguan