How to Reach Foshan
The Easiest Way to Reach Foshan
- By Air: Foshan doesn’t have an airport, but Baiyun Airport in Guangzhou is the closest one to the city. It is served by both domestic and international flights. From the airport, you can reach Foshan through an intercity bus, a shuttle bus or a taxi.
- By Train: Most of the trains heading towards Hainan and Guangxi stop at Foshan railway station. It also has a few services to Guangzhou and Hung Hom. There are many buses that take you to the train station from the downtown.
- By Bus: Guangfo Bus Terminal in Fangcun is the long distance bus station in Foshan. There are a number of buses running between Guangzhou and Foshan every day. Apart from that, there are also services to other cities in Guangdong.
- By Metro: Foshan is served by an intercity metro that connects the city to Guangzhou and other places in the province.
- By Taxi: Taxis are the easiest way to get around Foshan. The drivers take you to various sightseeing places in and around the city with a basic fare of 7 Yuan for the first 2.6kms. An additional Yuan is charged for each extra kilometre and 1 Yuan is added as a fuel Surcharge.
- By Bus: With a ticket fare of 2 Yuan per ride, you can board a bus and cover all the places to visit in the city.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Foshan and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Foshan
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Foshan. The most preferred mode of transport in Foshan is Walking.
Average distance: 13.69 km Average time: 33.71 min
Walking 42.86%Walking 13.33 min Waiting 4.33 min Train 3.33 min Bus 3.33 min Overall average time for 3 kms 24.33 min
Bus/Trolleybus 14.29%Bus 30 min Train 20 min Walking 5 min Waiting 1 min Overall average time for 10 kms 56 min
Train/Metro 28.57%Train 20 min Other 7.5 min Walking 5 min Waiting 3.5 min Overall average time for 29.4 kms 36 min
Car 14.29%Driving 35 min Overall average time for 18 kms 35 min
- How to reach Cities Near Foshan
- How to reach Sihui
- How to reach Guangdong Jilin Chamber Of Commerce
- How to reach Licheng Hotel
- How to reach Tianshui International Hotel
- How to reach Changsha
- How to reach Taishan
- How to reach Wuchuan
- How to reach Shunde
- How to reach Luoding
- How to reach Yulin
- How to reach Xinyi
- How to reach Beijing Residential District
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Bhavnagar
- How to reach Or Yehuda
- How to reach Tiruvur
- How to reach Chelsea
- How to reach Al Ghardaqah
- How to reach Pittem
- How to reach Dhaka
- How to reach Voorhees
- How to reach Dhanbad
- How to reach Fatehpur