How to Reach Foshan
- By Air: Foshan doesn’t have an airport, but Baiyun Airport in Guangzhou is the closest one to the city. It is served by both domestic and international flights. From the airport, you can reach Foshan through an intercity bus, a shuttle bus or a taxi.
- By Train: Most of the trains heading towards Hainan and Guangxi stop at Foshan railway station. It also has a few services to Guangzhou and Hung Hom. There are many buses that take you to the train station from the downtown.
- By Bus: Guangfo Bus Terminal in Fangcun is the long distance bus station in Foshan. There are a number of buses running between Guangzhou and Foshan every day. Apart from that, there are also services to other cities in Guangdong.
- By Metro: Foshan is served by an intercity metro that connects the city to Guangzhou and other places in the province.
- By Taxi: Taxis are the easiest way to get around Foshan. The drivers take you to various sightseeing places in and around the city with a basic fare of 7 Yuan for the first 2.6kms. An additional Yuan is charged for each extra kilometre and 1 Yuan is added as a fuel Surcharge.
- By Bus: With a ticket fare of 2 Yuan per ride, you can board a bus and cover all the places to visit in the city.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Foshan. The most preferred mode of transport in Foshan is Walking.
Average distance: 10.84 km Average time: 34.93 min
Walking 42.86%Walking 15.83 min Train 3.33 min Waiting 3 min Bus 1.67 min Motorbike 0.83 min Overall average time for 2.75 kms 24.67 min
Car 21.43%Driving 39.33 min Overall average time for 13.67 kms 39.33 min
Bus/Trolleybus 21.43%Bus 31.67 min Waiting 7 min Train 6.67 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 11.83 kms 50.33 min
Train/Metro 14.29%Train 20 min Other 7.5 min Walking 5 min Waiting 3.5 min Overall average time for 29.4 kms 36 min