How to Reach Foshan - The Easiest Way to Reach Foshan
- By Air: Foshan doesn’t have an airport, but Baiyun Airport in Guangzhou is the closest one to the city. It is served by both domestic and international flights. From the airport, you can reach Foshan through an intercity bus, a shuttle bus or a taxi.
- By Train: Most of the trains heading towards Hainan and Guangxi stop at Foshan railway station. It also has a few services to Guangzhou and Hung Hom. There are many buses that take you to the train station from the downtown.
- By Bus: Guangfo Bus Terminal in Fangcun is the long distance bus station in Foshan. There are a number of buses running between Guangzhou and Foshan every day. Apart from that, there are also services to other cities in Guangdong.
- By Metro: Foshan is served by an intercity metro that connects the city to Guangzhou and other places in the province.
- By Taxi: Taxis are the easiest way to get around Foshan. The drivers take you to various sightseeing places in and around the city with a basic fare of 7 Yuan for the first 2.6kms. An additional Yuan is charged for each extra kilometre and 1 Yuan is added as a fuel Surcharge.
- By Bus: With a ticket fare of 2 Yuan per ride, you can board a bus and cover all the places to visit in the city.
Are you looking for a Foshan travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Foshan
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Foshan. The most preferred mode of transport in Foshan is Walking.
Average distance: 11.03 km Average time: 33.6 min
Walking 50%Walking 17 min Waiting 2.6 min Train 2 min Bus 2 min Motorbike 1 min Overall average time for 2.7 kms 24.6 min
Car 20%Driving 42.5 min Overall average time for 14 kms 42.5 min
Train/Metro 20%Train 20 min Other 7.5 min Walking 5 min Waiting 3.5 min Overall average time for 29.4 kms 36 min
Bus/Trolleybus 10%Bus 30 min Train 20 min Walking 5 min Waiting 1 min Overall average time for 10 kms 56 min
How to Reach Foshan from Nearby Cities
|Guangzhou to Foshan||27.47 km||40 mins|
|Shenzhen to Foshan||106.22 km||1 hour 46 mins|
|Hong Kong to Foshan||172.74 km||2 hours 40 mins|
- How to reach Guangzhou
- How to reach Gaoyao
- How to reach Taishan
- How to reach Zhuhai
- How to reach Shenzhen Concert Hall
- How to reach Shenzhen
- How to reach Yunfu
- How to reach Shaoguan
- How to reach Lianzhou
- How to reach Beijing
- How to reach Shanghai
- How to reach Shenyang
- How to reach Xian
- How to reach Qingdao
- How to reach Huangshan