Mt. Shunfeng ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Daliang Nanguo East Road, Shunde District, Foshan 528305, China Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +86757-22638916
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Leisure, Family And Kids, Lake, Architecture , Nature
Mt. Shunfeng Park is located at the foot of Taping Mountain in Shunde District. The place is extremely vast that provides the visitors and the localities to enjoy the natural beauty and serene mountain, which is next to a natural lake. The entrance has a huge impressive gate that looks amusing at night when it is completely brightened up with beautiful lights. The place is a visual treat for all the nature loving people and it’s a must visit place for those who want to get away from the daily hustle bustle of the city. Highlights and must see includes:
- Chinese Architecture
- Natural lake
- Engravings of Dragons, lions, Birds and Gods
- Free Wi-Fi
Entrance Ticket Details For Mt. Shunfeng Park
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Mt. Shunfeng Park
- Hire a taxi.
- Ask a local.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Foshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mt. Shunfeng Park Address: Daliang Nanguo East Road, Shunde District, Foshan 528305, China
- Mt. Shunfeng Park Contact Number: +86757-22638916
- Mt. Shunfeng Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Mt. Shunfeng Park(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mt. Shunfeng Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
15.83% of people who visit Foshan include Mt. Shunfeng Park in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
41.67% of people start their Mt. Shunfeng Park visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mt. Shunfeng Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mt. Shunfeng Park
People normally club together Baoling Temple and Bruce Lee Park while planning their visit to Mt. Shunfeng Park.
People also prefer to end their day with Mt. Shunfeng Park.