Southern Taoyuan, FoshanCurrently Open
- Address: No. 120, Siajia Village, SAndimen Township, Pingtung County 330, China, Foshan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +868-8687992221
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Bridge, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Nature
About Southern Taoyuan, Foshan
Southern Taoyuan is located at the foot of Mt. Jade in Yushan and is densely forested with valleys, bridges, cliffs and numerous waterfalls and hot springs. The place was once the native land of Yaer tribe because of which it was initially called as Yaer before being renamed to Taoyuan. The Southern Cross-Island brought welfare to the place. The place is full of thrilling scenic spots especially around Guan Mountain. Highlights and must see includes:
- Yushan National park
- Lafu Lashi Studio
- Bunun culture
- Meilan Art Village
- High forested mountains
- Hot springs
- Suspension bridges
Southern Taoyuan Information
- Scheduled timetable for buses are subject to change
- Few mountain areas are subject to landslides especially after typhoon, rainstorms and earthquakes.
Southern Taoyuan Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Southern Taoyuan Opening and Closing Hours
- Business hours: 8:30 am- 5:30 pm.
How To reach Southern Taoyuan by Public Transport
- By bus: Take the bus of Kaohsiung Passenger Co. for Liugui.
- Take the 8:00 am bus from Pingdung of Taiwan passenger bus co. to the final stop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Foshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Southern Taoyuan
95% of people who visit Foshan include Southern Taoyuan in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
57.43% of people start their Southern Taoyuan visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Southern Taoyuan
94.46% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Southern Taoyuan